Help An Irishman get a copy of the new E.P?

Started by Conor, March 16, 2012, 06:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

Am i the only one who finds this image really sexy??

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(((O)))

Quote from: anaconda on March 20, 2012, 08:00:08 PM

Err no it leaves me puzzled. Is it a female body builder or someone going to be sick or is it one of those weird gurning competition things???

Dumpster D

no, I admit, brings me back to just about every woman I ever banged.

no meaning Yes I do find it sexy. 

god that Jump for joy was a good episode.

Angus Khan

...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: )))((( on March 21, 2012, 07:16:03 AM

Err no it leaves me puzzled. Is it a female body builder or someone going to be sick or is it one of those weird gurning competition things???

hahahahha, it's Jaime Pressly getting ready to vomit (check the final part of the video):

Jaime Pressly
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

glen

Quote from: Stonergrunge on March 20, 2012, 07:25:57 PM
Glen, did you send an e-mail to Scion or filled out the email option in the "contact us" form at Scion's website?

I sent an email to the address they had listed.  info@scionav.com
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Stass

Quote from: Stonergrunge on March 21, 2012, 02:06:43 PM

hahahahha, it's Jaime Pressly getting ready to vomit (check the final part of the video):

Jaime Pressly

Even if she's about to barf, I still would. :D

Greasy Statement

no shipping to us canadian types either. poop. any of you lovely american folks willing to score a copy for ol' greasy? PM me...

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: