Melvins / Hammerhead spilt 7" picture disc

Started by jules, April 19, 2012, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jules

.....has been mentioned on the Melvins' Facebook page. Keep an eye out there and on the AmRep site, too. Five artists involved, presumably five designs.

This from Junko Mizuno:



(PAUL)

Sweet, any more details like how much, what songs, quantity, etc?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

buddy holiday


(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: (PAUL) on April 19, 2012, 05:26:08 PM
Sweet, any more details like how much, what songs, quantity, etc?

This is from the melvin facebook page
    "Our song is off FREAK PUKE! Hammerheads track is an unreleased track from their "Duh, The Big City" LP = undeniably primo Hammerhead."
I got the shits real bad.



jonE5

I love Junkos art. Her version of TBSM vinyl is one of my favorites, It's much nicer in person..

I hope I have the cash to grab one of these when they become available

jules

This from Chris Mars:




and Camille Rose Garcia:


Mount Ambulance

Hey Jules, you know if these are multiple versions/same release? Or are these for other releases. The Garcia is cool.

(PAUL)

I think the front page of themelvins.net has more details. From what I remember it's the same song on all editions just different artwork.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on May 07, 2012, 06:14:18 PM
Hey Jules, you know if these are multiple versions/same release? Or are these for other releases. The Garcia is cool.
Same record, five different artworks.

oldernie

i will definately want 5 copies of this record then.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on April 19, 2012, 04:22:42 PM
.....has been mentioned on the Melvins' Facebook page. Keep an eye out there and on the AmRep site, too. Five artists involved, presumably five designs.

This from Junko Mizuno:



Sweet !


bUTTHOLEmAN

Next single!

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(PAUL)

Somewhat predictible but still very cool.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Mount Ambulance