Post Moral Neanderthal Retardist Pornography shows

Started by jules, April 19, 2012, 04:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jules

Starting to take shape now. First one at Subliminal Projects gallery in LA on June 8th, the second in NYC on June 30th.

Music from Melvins, Hammerhead, Grant Hart, Gay Witch Abortion, Seawhores and more.




alfunso



(the) flutter nuts

I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive down to the N.Y show with the wife and son.
I got the shits real bad.



jonE5

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 19, 2012, 08:26:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive down to the N.Y show with the wife and son.

"Drive Down"? Where do you live @? Are you in Upstate NY?

  -I'm in the Albany area..

Did tickets for NY go on sale yet?

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jonE5 on April 21, 2012, 11:37:28 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 19, 2012, 08:26:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive down to the N.Y show with the wife and son.

"Drive Down"? Where do you live @? Are you in Upstate NY?

  -I'm in the Albany area..

Did tickets for NY go on sale yet?

i live in Fergus Ontario, it's about an hour and a half drive northwest of toronto
I got the shits real bad.



Budspawn

can anyone pick me each one of the singles for a normal price

pm me if you can help

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on April 19, 2012, 04:35:08 PM
Starting to take shape now. First one at Subliminal Projects gallery in LA on June 8th, the second in NYC on June 30th.

Music from Melvins, Hammerhead, Grant Hart, Gay Witch Abortion, Seawhores and more.



Any new info on the NYC show ?

John Schuller



(PAUL)

That's a good lineup (but no Melvins...), they'll be selling the split 7" there?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jules

Quote from: (PAUL) on May 18, 2012, 04:17:50 PM
That's a good lineup (but no Melvins...), they'll be selling the split 7" there?
Melvins will play in the early evening. This is the after show show. I believe the Melvins/Hammerhead 7" will be on sale there (all versions)

(PAUL)

Ah, hence the post post bash on the poster. I NEED TO READ FASTER!!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jonE5

I still can't seem to get any information for the NY show..  :?

     I really want to go.. Need to get tickets and stuff  ](*,)

J_B

Hey yea me too jonE5... I'm in Baltimore, just went to NYC to see them at Webster Hall few weeks back, would totally go back up for this. It's the ticket thing really...