CANADIAN MAGGOTS FALL IN!

Started by Dumpster D, May 01, 2012, 12:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManWithNoName

What's this bullshit?! I make a big drama queen exit and these assholes decide to tour Canada? Fuck me!

I'll attend the Montreal show with a strong possibility of me attending the Ottawa show.

Any word on whether or not the Melvins will have merch this time around?

Idlehanz

Quote from: ManWithNoName on May 09, 2012, 05:05:54 PM
What's this bullshit?! I make a big drama queen exit and these assholes decide to tour Canada? Fuck me!

Now you're not allowed to go  :P

Lurch

are there really no other board members from vancouver???
besides uncle fester  :P

Lurch

Dumpster D

I think I might actually go to these shows and quit my job and just pretty much change my whole life at that point. Im serious.

jules

Quote from: Dumpster D on May 22, 2012, 02:31:14 AM
I think I might actually go to these shows and quit my job and just pretty much change my whole life at that point. Im serious.
If you think it's your chance to get away and start something better, DO IT! And good luck!

Dumpster D

Better, no

Im actually fucked still.

I realize I cant go anywhere.  :(

at least things would be different. but not better...worse actually.

I could get a date at least.

awooo!

JJ

Uncle Fester

anaconda

Ya baby!! I just picked this up. As of now, there's only 2 tickets left at Rotate This for the Toronto show!!

Dumpster D

Got my OPera house tix the other day.

Fucking scammed by ticket master once again.

apparently 100 tix left for the hamilton show.

I only got the toronto show, but Ill be at all three london-toronto and hamilton.

see you there, dont be shy.  :D

and yeah The Right horrible--er---honorable reverend DC is gonna kick my ass. still havent mailed him his prize yet... :( I threw in some extras...my tape deck still needs a tweak.

but your getting them I prosise.

Ooohh!

my buddy sent me mp4s of all the new stuff this time. STILL havent even heard Bull and bees..

thats how back-dated my life is.

would be good to hear freak puke before the show.

and another thing;

thee streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!!! :x

Dumpster D

So who is still meeting up or going to the Toronto show, I forget.

all in, say I.

(I)

and also, the sound guy at the opera house better be working FOR the melvins and not the house...those dicks really gotta get their shit together in there.

Because I fucking HATE the opera house...this is what the show will be like if not;

[attachment deleted by admin]

(the) flutter nuts

I'll for sure try to get down there early , burn a few (many) and i really want to hit up Dangerous Dan's
I got the shits real bad.

anaconda

I'll be down there by about 6:30. I'm hoping to catch their soundcheck like last time.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for 'boardies'.

Dumpster D

Show up a little more like 5ish if you want to hear the soundcheck though Brad.

they will probly do that early so they can go out for a bite to eat before they play.