What is the Melvins merchandise "Holy Grail"?

Started by TOOL, July 08, 2012, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 15, 2015, 08:38:33 PM
Quote from: Kevin[AKA,Mohtra665] on October 15, 2015, 05:05:57 PM
I only have the original 3 X LP Trilogy.
My Holy Grail would be, Melvins Trilogy vinyl with all Swastika print. :shock:

I bought an unopened Trilogy from the merch table about 6-7 years ago.  It was the only one on the table and I was told it was from the personal collection of the band.  Might be complete BS but I always wonder.  I've resisted opening it.
It's most likely true (merch from the band), I remember hearing something similar.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

I bought an unopened Trilogy from the merch table about 6-7 years ago.  It was the only one on the table and I was told it was from the personal collection of the band.  Might be complete BS but I always wonder.  I've resisted opening it.
If you don't want to open it, feel free to send it over here and I'll do it for you.

rictus

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 15, 2015, 08:40:06 PM

It's most likely true (merch from the band), I remember hearing something similar.

I remember hearing something like that too. OPEN IT!  :excited:

Kevin[AKA,Mohtra665]

i agree OPEN & enjoy the art. Maybe even give it a spin {play it} :lol:

DC

Don't listen to them Hanz, best not to know.

Schrödinger's Swastika.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: DC on October 18, 2015, 08:30:05 PM
Don't listen to them Hanz, best not to know.

Schrödinger's Swastika.
:lol: That's true.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Kevin[AKA,Mohtra665]

"It's most likely true (merch from the band), I remember hearing something similar."

A few years back, once in a blue moon. I remember seeing 2 auctions, 1 went for $400.00 ish. The other I did not watch. The auction stated they were in pressed in the low 100's. Who knows :?

jules

Quote from: Kevin[AKA,Mohtra665] on October 19, 2015, 06:54:42 AM
"It's most likely true (merch from the band), I remember hearing something similar."

A few years back, once in a blue moon. I remember seeing 2 auctions, 1 went for $400.00 ish. The other I did not watch. The auction stated they were in pressed in the low 100's. Who knows :?
I heard there were 11.

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Sludgebaby on October 14, 2015, 09:41:11 PM
Reviving this thread because I don't know where else to bring this up without starting a new thread:
I just found this on discogs (why is it even on discogs???) and I can't stop laughing

http://www.discogs.com/Melvins-Melvins-Army-Golf-Tee/release/6413143

"no tracks, it's a golf tee motherfucker" :lol:

anyone on here responsible for this?? (AmRep on discogs)

So no one knows about the tee? :(
Also, I wonder what year it's from because it would be interesting to know if they made these before Buzz and Dale started playing golf
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Sludgebaby on October 19, 2015, 02:07:00 PM
Reviving this thread because I don't know where else to bring this up without starting a new thread:
I just found this on discogs (why is it even on discogs???) and I can't stop laughing

Also, I wonder what year it's from because it would be interesting to know if they made these before Buzz and Dale started playing golf
I don't think it's an 'official' release.  You can get anything printed on golf tees for around $30.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

rictus

$30 is a little high, but yeah you can even get MELVINS golf balls if you like. If I get some balls printed up I'll put them up on discogs.  :lol:

jules

Quote from: Sludgebaby on October 19, 2015, 02:07:00 PM

I think they could be found in some of the Fan Club packs sent out in the 90s. Peebot and Dale are the two blokes to ask, really.

blacksanta

I would like a copy of Let's Together followed by a copy of Let's Kiss. To make it more cool, let's have the first one signed by Buzz, Lukin and Dillard and the second one signed by Buzz, Lukin and Dale.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

jules

Awesome!     ^    Is that a yo-yo?  :lol:

Melvins take note: we want yo-yos.

runk the punk

Quote from: jules on October 20, 2015, 05:55:21 AM
Awesome!     ^    Is that a yo-yo?  :lol:

Melvins take note: we want yo-yos.

Yup, it's a yoyo! They had watches too. The official time of satan wrist watch.