51 in 51 merch raid - keep your eyes open!

Started by jules, August 03, 2012, 04:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Quote from: cleveland rewind on October 09, 2012, 05:43:13 PM
i feel like an awkward kid at the dinner table while mom and dad are fighting.
i want to see more merch

cleveland rewind

i may never go down in history but i will go down on your sister

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Dan_Halen on October 09, 2012, 06:35:34 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on October 09, 2012, 06:28:21 PM
Quote from: cleveland rewind on October 09, 2012, 05:43:13 PM
i feel like an awkward kid at the dinner table while mom and dad are fighting.
i want to see more merch

:lol:

I'm still waiting for a PM from JZS to ask me my address to send me a fucking cupcake!!! Don't be postin' bout no cupcakes unless you brought enough for everyone!!!

Flutter Nuts, didnt you buy the reg Sugar Daddies from AmRep? You should buy Ozma before you buy extra clear versions of those for god's sake man!!! Completism will kill you!!! You don't really need the Sugar Free Sugar Daddy Splits!!! :lol:

:excited:
I got the shits real bad.

Illusionator

pinkyslim

cleveland rewind

JUDY

Yeah, very nice. After seeing all of these up close I've decided that the pink one is my fav.

Melvivs_Fan

How's ther merchandise table looking as of late?   Going to see them on the 22nd.   Any cool vinyl left/restocked?

Melvivs_Fan

Quote from: )))((( on October 19, 2012, 04:56:19 AM
Quote from: Melvivs_Fan on October 18, 2012, 08:51:03 PM
How's ther merchandise table looking as of late?
It's still got four legs.

Sorry i couldn't help myself there. Welcome to the board and enjoy the Melvins show.

Thanks for the welcome!   That's been the most helpful answer so far.

jules

I think as of right now, merch is pretty thin on the ground. Have a look at the individual show reviews; I seem to remember everyone waiting for a top-up at the moment. I'm sure it'll come, at least with some fresh shirts and maybe some more letterpress CDs.

Melvivs_Fan

Quote from: jules on October 19, 2012, 03:08:52 PM
I think as of right now, merch is pretty thin on the ground. Have a look at the individual show reviews; I seem to remember everyone waiting for a top-up at the moment. I'm sure it'll come, at least with some fresh shirts and maybe some more letterpress CDs.

Thanks!  I'll be sure to report what I see next week.

cleveland rewind

i have a feeling the CA show will have a nice stock. well im hopping. they live in LA and mackies letterpress is in LA so i would assume that there could be some stuff. these are just my hopes and lately my dreams. i know im not the only one that dreams of melvins merch tables. last year on the melvins lite mini tour they said they had TBSM LPs for the shows and the night before i a dream i got both copies and a letterpress box set. then i woke up and was stoked all day but low and behold all that was there was sugar daddy CDs. amazing show none the less. blew my mind.

jules

Quote from: Melvivs_Fan on October 19, 2012, 03:15:20 PM
Quote from: jules on October 19, 2012, 03:08:52 PM

Thanks!  I'll be sure to report what I see next week.
There are a couple of Boardies attending the Austin show tonight. They've been tasked with supplying a full merch report  :D