Why so many Animals and Insects?

Started by Jarjaxle09, January 21, 2013, 02:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarjaxle09

Anyone ever notice how many songs\albums have animals\insects in the title?

(a) Senile Animal
Anaconda
Billy Fish
Bullhead
Civilized Worm
Cow
Cray Fish
Dog Island
Eye Flys
Goose Freight Train
Hog Leg
Hung Bunny
In The Freaktose The Bugs Are Dying
June Bug
Leeech (?)
Lovely Butterfly
Magic Pig Detective
National Hamster
Night Goat
Pig House
Pigs of the Roman Empire
Punch The Lion
Raise a Paw
Rat Faced Granny
Roadbull
Roman Bird Dog
Skin Horse
Sky Pup
Snake Appeal
Spread Eagle Beagle
Stag
The Bulls and the Bees
The Hawk
The Maggot
The Smiling Cobra
The Talking Horse
Tipping The Lion
Worm Farm Waltz

That would make a cool setlist.

Shatz

You can add

Chicken Switch
Pigskin
Pink Bat
The Eagle Has Landed

to that list.
Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.

dead mike

"It's not like we're almost out of people."
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

              - hemispheres

anaconda

Animals and Insects are cooler than people

Schnabster


The Bloated Pope

Because they are awesome. I cannot wait for a Melvins song about snails or sloths (coolest animal on earth)

brian

Quote from: The Bloated Pope on January 22, 2013, 12:17:16 PM
Because they are awesome. I cannot wait for a Melvins song about snails or sloths (coolest animal on earth)

i've been fortunate enough to hear a couple sloth influenced outtakes from the band, he really does the lethargic beast justice. perhaps one day they will see the light of day

Jaron

Quote from: brian on January 22, 2013, 02:51:29 PM
Quote from: The Bloated Pope on January 22, 2013, 12:17:16 PM
Because they are awesome. I cannot wait for a Melvins song about snails or sloths (coolest animal on earth)

i've been fortunate enough to hear a couple sloth influenced outtakes from the band, he really does the lethargic beast justice. perhaps one day they will see the light of day

I'd read once that Buzz's voice was compared to the sound of "a rabid moose in heat".

glen

Buzz loves all creatures great and small.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

TheLegitMan93

  :)   Don't forget the Dinosaur-like mouth on the CharmicarmiCAT side of the Eggnog EP!

jules

Quote from: Jarjaxle09 on January 21, 2013, 02:50:54 PM
Anyone ever notice how many songs\albums have animals\insects in the title?

(a) Senile Animal
Anaconda
Billy Fish
Bullhead
Civilized Worm
Cow
Cray Fish
Dog Island
Eye Flys
Goose Freight Train
Hog Leg
Hung Bunny
In The Freaktose The Bugs Are Dying
June Bug
Leeech (?)
Lovely Butterfly
Magic Pig Detective
National Hamster
Night Goat
Pig House
Pigs of the Roman Empire
Punch The Lion
Raise a Paw
Rat Faced Granny
Roadbull
Roman Bird Dog
Skin Horse
Sky Pup
Snake Appeal
Spread Eagle Beagle
Stag
The Bulls and the Bees
The Hawk
The Maggot
The Smiling Cobra
The Talking Horse
Tipping The Lion
Worm Farm Waltz
You forgot Goggles. I had a cat called Goggles.

rictus

Quote from: jules on January 23, 2013, 01:20:26 PM
Quote from: Jarjaxle09 on January 21, 2013, 02:50:54 PM
Anyone ever notice how many songs\albums have animals\insects in the title?

(a) Senile Animal
Anaconda
Billy Fish
Bullhead
Civilized Worm
Cow
Cray Fish
Dog Island
Eye Flys
Goose Freight Train
Hog Leg
Hung Bunny
In The Freaktose The Bugs Are Dying
June Bug
Leeech (?)
Lovely Butterfly
Magic Pig Detective
National Hamster
Night Goat
Pig House
Pigs of the Roman Empire
Punch The Lion
Raise a Paw
Rat Faced Granny
Roadbull
Roman Bird Dog
Skin Horse
Sky Pup
Snake Appeal
Spread Eagle Beagle
Stag
The Bulls and the Bees
The Hawk
The Maggot
The Smiling Cobra
The Talking Horse
Tipping The Lion
Worm Farm Waltz
You forgot Goggles. I had a cat called Goggles.

Boris should be in there too.

GrimReaper


Metalhead Cow

Quote from: glen on January 23, 2013, 09:45:04 AM
Buzz loves all creatures great and small.

I think this is pretty close to the truth actually-I get the impression Buzz is a big animal lover, especially of dogs

Metalhead Cow


Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on January 23, 2013, 12:11:00 PM
  :)   Don't forget the Dinosaur-like mouth on the CharmicarmiCAT side of the Eggnog EP!

What's this dinosaur-like mouth you speak of?

Quote from: jules on January 23, 2013, 01:20:26 PM
Quote from: Jarjaxle09 on January 21, 2013, 02:50:54 PM
Anyone ever notice how many songs\albums have animals\insects in the title?

(a) Senile Animal
Anaconda
Billy Fish
Bullhead
Civilized Worm
Cow
Cray Fish
Dog Island
Eye Flys
Goose Freight Train
Hog Leg
Hung Bunny
In The Freaktose The Bugs Are Dying
June Bug
Leeech (?)
Lovely Butterfly
Magic Pig Detective
National Hamster
Night Goat
Pig House
Pigs of the Roman Empire
Punch The Lion
Raise a Paw
Rat Faced Granny
Roadbull
Roman Bird Dog
Skin Horse
Sky Pup
Snake Appeal
Spread Eagle Beagle
Stag
The Bulls and the Bees
The Hawk
The Maggot
The Smiling Cobra
The Talking Horse
Tipping The Lion
Worm Farm Waltz
You forgot Goggles. I had a cat called Goggles.

:lol: