Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homeless_dad

Best cover...LEEECH!!!!

Can't wait for this album.
Is Ian back yet??

Stonergrunge

Great news, I wonder if "Carpe Diem" and "Black Betty" are the same versions released previously on vinyl.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Leroy

I wondered the same thing!  I was going to ask, but I assumed that the moderator would delete my post.

glen

what?!?  no jerkin' crocus love??
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(PAUL)

Today Your Love Tomorrow the World. Or pretty much every cover they ever did, really.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Yanayaya

Quote from: Dan_Halen on February 10, 2013, 07:53:05 AM
The Queen cover has Caleb from Tweak Bird on it...I wonder if him and Buzz will sing it duet style :lol:

My favorite classic rock Melvins Covers:
Goin' Blind
The Green Manalishi
Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Interstellar Overdrive
Let Me Roll It

My favorite punk Melvins Covers:
Lexicon Devil
Way Of The World
Sacrifice
Youth Of America

Nice assortment!
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Yanayaya

I'm thinking this will be much, much better than Crybaby, which is very uneven IMHO.  Lately I have found a really good option is to put my Melvins playlist on shuffle.  Even Prick is good in small doses!  When I posted in Rate the Records, the average is well-above just average!!

JUDY

Quote from: glen on February 11, 2013, 09:21:04 AM
what?!?  no jerkin' crocus love??

I was thinking the same thing. Willing to bet the gang will get around to releasing the HAT singles on CD at some point.
Or not .... We shall see  :P (MORE LETTERPRESS LOVE PLEASE)

They absolutely KILL the Fleetwood Mac and Wings covers but my fav cover is without a doubt stone cold With Yo Heart Not Yo Hands. Dead sexy.

I have to jump on the bandwagon here and say I'm most intrigued to hear Station to Station. Das gonna be rad!

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: Leroy on February 11, 2013, 08:55:06 AM
I wondered the same thing!  I was going to ask, but I assumed that the moderator would delete my post.

Why would they delete that? Seems like a reasonable question.

dead mike

Quote from: )))((( on February 09, 2013, 10:20:14 AM
Everyone knows that THE best Melvins cover song yet is The Green Manalishi.

Debate over.
I'll see your Green Manalishi and raise you a Rocket Reducer No. 62.

Melvins - Rocket Reducer #62
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Yanayaya

I happen to know (from a reliable source) that there will be 8-9 singles with non-LP b-sides.  Better start saving your pennines...

Yanayaya

Quote from: Yanayaya on February 13, 2013, 07:56:03 AM
I happen to know (from a reliable source) that there will be 8-9 singles with non-LP b-sides.  Better start saving your pennines...

<<pennies>>

jules

:lol:

Unfortunately, my Pennines are already accounted for:     (happy birthday btw)

Illusionator

^
Nice. I used to live in Sheffield and go out biking in the Pennines. Lovely part of the world.

Yanayaya

Quote from: jules on February 13, 2013, 08:22:16 AM
:lol:

Unfortunately, my Pennines are already accounted for:     (happy birthday btw)

Thanks Jules!  I know for certain that you will be collecting the singles (as well as every other available format on this one)...