Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: glen on March 21, 2013, 12:22:22 PM
wait a minute...  was that for real??


MELVINS:  bending minds for 30+

Well put...amazing...and with such class! (wonders whose been doing all the dope keyboard work?)
Los ticka toe rest

anaconda


danimal

I must have pissed off Pitchfork or Spin or someone, because I was asked to temporarily take down my review.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: danimal on March 21, 2013, 08:23:00 PM
I must have pissed off Pitchfork or Spin or someone, because I was asked to temporarily take down my review.
Where's your review?  Why would anyone ask you to 'temporarily' take it down?  Sounds fishy!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

post your review here dan, and we'll get it out there!

bUTTHOLEmAN

The targetaudience site page with the review is down.  I don't even remember anything 'bad' on it.. strange.  Yep, post it here, if possible.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

danimal

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 21, 2013, 08:33:22 PM
Quote from: danimal on March 21, 2013, 08:23:00 PM
I must have pissed off Pitchfork or Spin or someone, because I was asked to temporarily take down my review.
Where's your review?  Why would anyone ask you to 'temporarily' take it down?  Sounds fishy!

It was here:

http://targetaudiencemagazine.com/2013/03/melvins-everybody-loves-sausages/

It will be back Apr 28. Their publicist asked us to temporarily remove it because it was too early. I've never heard that before and am just speculating that a bigger magazine was angered that they did not get it first. I can't think of another reason.

danimal

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 21, 2013, 08:37:02 PM
I don't even remember anything 'bad' on it..

There wasn't anything bad which is why I think it's just politics. It was cool to be the first for a while anyway.

bUTTHOLEmAN

That is mind boggling that the publicist would ask for a *review* to be taken down.. Just found the review, read it again, and it was a positive review.. who knows.

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

danimal

I've posted reviews for bands two months early in the past. Although more often than not, I'm running late.

danimal

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 21, 2013, 08:45:06 PM
That is mind boggling that the publicist would ask for a *review* to be taken down.. Just found the review, read it again, and it was a positive review.. who knows.

Yeah. It's totally weird.

brian

for all you psychopaths that would dare to do such a thing, you can stream the samples of the tracks now on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Everybody-Loves-Sausages/dp/B00BY4CC8O
for some reason it says the mp3 album comes out on april 30 but it looks like the cd was pushed back a week

GrimReaper


Dumpster D

Im not gonna PRe-View this Album, nope, I prefer the good old days when you spend your 26.99 and Take your roll of the dice.

goddamn I remember Buying Cds and just taping the damn things and taking them back, Then HMV put an end to the return policy.

What eva...times changed since napster got sued. now Big music Chains are just gonna shuck it and fuck it. 

Like I said, I will buy it and not pre-listen to it, more than what I heard of it at least from Dale throwin up the Warhead cover.

I feel left out, but good things are worth the wait.

(PAUL)

Well from the preview on Amazon I can tell you that is not the same Throbbing Gristle cover used on the tribute album that came out years ago.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.