Dale Crover - Live interview and phone-in tonight (26 Feb)

Started by jules, February 26, 2013, 08:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

yea, I realized that after, seeing how he spoke American and Like...uhhh.so like...yea like.... :lol:

the crybaby

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on February 27, 2013, 12:33:58 AM
Dale said he's been talking with another drummer (forget who) about possibly doing a project and maybe putting out an all drumming album-AND Coady's involved.  :shock:  Man, I hope this happens!

Metalhead Cow

Those drum photos  :shock: =P~
killer max roach video-that guy was a killer drummer
The resemblance between Moss and the muppet is pretty hilarious  :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Dumpster D

From what I heard, nothing but a bunch of brain dead Retards asking the most Dumb fucking Half-baked Shitty ass questions to dale who (if hes ANYTHING like me whatsoever) was probly doing this;  :facepalm: :| :| :| :facepalm: :facepalm: [-o<  whole time, WISHING for SOMEONE OUT THERE who could ACTUALLY ASK HIM SOMETHING RELEVANT!!!

to call up and ASKY about WHY And WHEREFORE did he get INTERESTED in bands like VENOM etc, and what that music did for him at the time ETC, I think about 10 percent of the show was ok, once someone got him talking about Drum stuff I guess, we (the listener) actually gained some Rough insight into the history of the man, Like how the Dude From METAL CHURCH got dale interested in DRUMS! THAT WAS COOL, I DID notice METAL CHURCH put a THANK-YOU to the MELVINS in their CD LINER! and That was always a thing I wanted to inquire about. OR, how Dale was originally A guitarist! Get him Talking about Music HE LIKES! more about WHY he got into music and began to play guitar and maybe a little history behind how he became who he is today, how he drove himself to become such a powerhouse Drummer for the Melvins, maybe learn for a change. HE DID mention he SAW THE MELVINS TWICE before Joining, so I would have liked to know what it was like To join at that point, was he already a fan of the band, was he nervous, or prepared to Show em how its done because he Truly wanted to belong in the melvins at that point and took it very seriously because of his eye for Spotting GREAT talent *cough*BUZZ!*cough*

I should have called because all the calls I heard were Totally phony Balony and Juvenile and Typically the worst calls I think you can get..even dale Was like;

Hmm the people calling in at this hour on a Tuesday night eh  :?

it was mostly a Train-wreck, those Girls (who remind me of two Pecking Birds) took one too many Calls from dum-dum geeky fanboys, these Chicks themselves obviously Geeked out from being totally in love with the legend themselves couldnt even push any thing beyond Trivial bullshit, and needed to stop Running the clock and get to brass tacks! They had 8 minutes to go and THEN realize OH SHIT! better put some SUBSTANCE into this programme already...but it was sadly too far gone by then. Im just wondering whats left of Intelligence out there, You gotta give the poor guy a break, There are so many minds out there Which are FREE from the Ravages of intelligence!

Poor poor danger Daddy Dale.  :x

theres always disney land!  :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

Even with Scott on the phone no mention of SHRINEBUILDER!!!!! 

Dumpster D

currently RE-Listening from the beggining, and Putting it on tape, for posterity.

well chief, dont quit your Dayjob, whatever that is.  :lol:

hot box should change its name to Obnox-box.  :-#

Dumpster D

WHOA, WARHEAD!

made me do a OOOoooooo Face!

Killer Material! KILLER!

I tuned in RIGHT after that and JUST missed it last night.

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Dumpster D

P.s. I really Like the Coffee cup on the floortom in the top photo!

Is that a Starbucks Java!  :P

Probly THE essential Peice of Gear in the Workshop, BESIDES a Gig-towel of course.

Dumpster D

P.P.s.

The Toshi Track they played is sweet too!

sounds like Dance Remixed melvins With a keyboard player instead of a Buzzo.

Dumpster D

P.P.P.S.

Anyone A-tunin In to the replay Broadcast, will have missed Dales Radio plugs. (with his SWEET DJ voice too! hahah) 

I got them on tape now though from recording the original show, Someone Accidentally *on purpose* Flipped the switch while Dale dictated a couple Plugs for the Show, Just as the next show was coming on. 

so I was lucky enough to catch them.

(the) flutter nuts