Grumpys bash 13. 7.20.13

Started by GrimReaper, April 16, 2013, 12:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Melvins "American Cow" • BASH 13 10" • AmRep

Melvins (1983 version) track for the BASH 13 10" comp. We'd describe it as "stompy".

Recorded for a show only 10" compilation named the same as the upcoming show in Minneapolis July 20, 2013 - BASH 13.
Info on the show here... https://www.facebook.com/events/567774276576680/
Negative Approach • Die Kreuzen • Mudhoney • Melvins • Hepa/Titus & more

Amphetamine Reptile Records
cover linocut art HAZE XXL

Damn, you know what this means... we're gonna need tons of copies for us.

So who's going to be the good samaritan willing to help all the poor users of this forum board that are not going be able to attend to the show to get a copy of this vinyl at a reasonable cost?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

GrimReaper

Some one pick out a hotel that the boardies can all stay at. My brother is coming up from DC and wants to finalize his plans. Aloft is a bit pricey and the bartender is anorexic and scarey.

Jules and Flutter picked out a perfect pad in ANC.

JUDY

I call dibs on the Grumpy's bathroom floor so be extra careful to not piss all over the place when you stumble in to release your beer swank and melvinoid lovin hormones.

bigjim

Quote from: TosT on April 16, 2013, 06:14:39 PM
i'm not too thrilled. was going to get tickets, until i realized it's the exact same day as my buddy's wedding (i'm in the party)

Shit!  I think I'm going to a wedding the same weekend. I was all excited thinking I will book the friday off work to drive down

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: bigjim on May 17, 2013, 10:48:55 PM
Quote from: TosT on April 16, 2013, 06:14:39 PM
i'm not too thrilled. was going to get tickets, until i realized it's the exact same day as my buddy's wedding (i'm in the party)

Shit!  I think I'm going to a wedding the same weekend. I was all excited thinking I will book the friday off work to drive down

People get married all the time, Bash 13 is a one-timer, DO IT!!!!

Plus that green jacket you got there is fucking rad dude!
I got the shits real bad.

bigjim

My girlfriend's brother is getting married.  Normally I won't go to weddings. 
http://youtu.be/00NgTJXoBaE

bigjim

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 18, 2013, 06:33:21 AM

Plus that green jacket you got there is fucking rad dude!

I was with my girlfriend and she was shopping for clothes so I entertained myself by finding the most intense clothes in my size and trying them on.  That outfit in my pic would have cost over $100!  I didn't buy them.

JUDY

If the newly weds want to conceive their untrodden holy matrimony in the Grumpy's bathroom I'd be more than happy to make an exception and let them use it.

FartLips

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 27, 2013, 08:30:52 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on April 27, 2013, 08:05:22 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on April 27, 2013, 08:02:34 PM
Quote from: TosT on April 27, 2013, 05:51:31 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on April 27, 2013, 05:48:50 PM
Quote from: TosT on April 27, 2013, 05:43:17 PM
sleep in the car? i've done that a few times. find a quiet residential area. worst thing that'll happen is someone asks you to move on.

or maybe a vicious beating and car-jacking.

bring a friend.

Oh i totally would but i wont be able to drive it, i'll have to fly.

ah of course. rent a car?? cheaper than a hotel and you can get around town, haha

how about Rent-a-Friend...Im five bucks a night.

or whatever...you know...

](*,)

:-&

you oughta know eh.. :-$
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Jaron

Anyone willing to maybe grab a spare copy of that compilation album? I won't be able to make it.

Stonergrunge

HAZE XXL: it will come out on CD as well.

Excellent.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Idlehanz

(PAUL)

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 21, 2013, 03:15:12 AM
Quote from: )))((( on May 17, 2013, 10:30:37 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on May 17, 2013, 10:09:31 AM
Quote from: )))((( on May 16, 2013, 03:52:02 PM
Quote from: Stonergrunge on May 16, 2013, 03:35:48 PM
Melvins "American Cow" • BASH 13 10" • AmRep
That was pretty good.

It was awesome.
Im sticking with pretty good.  :)

I suppose I'm a little biased, but I dig this tune.  It's a nice part of the still growing Melvins 83 song list.

I like it too! That EP was great, might have gotten overshadowed by the fact that another EP and full length came out last year as well (and the fact that it was limited). Haze said on the YouTube page for the song that it will come out on CD at some point so maybe people like me who won't make it to the Minneapolis shindig can have a copy too or something.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Mount Ambulance

Melvins - American Cow (1983 version) track for the BASH 13 10" comp. We'd describe it as "Top Shelf Awesome".

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!