Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 30, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on November 30, 2013, 09:09:54 AM
I am bummed by no a B-Side but the beauty of the art and vinyl is the deciding factor telling me I must have this! Also there's the voice in my head that keeps telling me ," Jon, you're gonna feel really dumb with only 8 clowns when it's a 9 clown apocalypse!!!"
This one has my favourite clown , i hope the Bowie one has a b-side

Me too, that Bowie is one of my favorite covers on Sausages. That and The Queen  Cover, hope that one has a b-side too, but i think i read somewhere that it def does. :D
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.




(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.



Ducksopinion

Finally! I bagged some records and didn't fall asleep only to be at the mercy of eBay flippers...

Tyronehell

Is the Roxy Music 7" the only new single that they listing tonight?
You better but it in before you get old - Lemmy (On Parole)

Idlehanz

Quote from: Tyronehell on December 01, 2013, 06:07:02 PM
Is the Roxy Music 7" the only new single that they listing tonight?
The only new Melvins single. I think some more Die Nerven were put up, but sold quick.

Stonergrunge

Wow, that was cool and very unexpected, I didn't know they were going to put on sale again The Kinks tribute, the Pop-O-Pies/Tales Of Terror tribute and the Helmet split along with the Roxy Music single.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

PorcoRosso


Stonergrunge

DAMN, TEST PRESSINGS!!!!

David Bowie


Queen



https://www.facebook.com/amphetaminereptile/posts/10152250497357040

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Stonergrunge

I asked about the B-sides of the new ones, AmRep's reply: "Yes, both have unreleased b-side, but we'll get to that next month".
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: Stonergrunge on March 11, 2014, 09:48:11 AM
I asked about the B-sides of the new ones, AmRep's reply: "Yes, both have unreleased b-side, but we'll get to that next month".

Nice!!! Queen and Bowie, the two I was looking forward to most!!! :D

Can't wait to hear the B-Sides. So far Victoria has been my favorite but they all kick ass!
Los ticka toe rest

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 14, 2014, 07:32:18 PM
   I'd really like to get some recorded versions of those as well!
Same here.  I'd even take a release of the live show version of graveyard, from the New York show with Gibby.. so so good.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Melvivs_Fan

Came across this image

[attachment deleted by admin]

Captain CoryCory

Seems like the only way they could get away with a b-side there is if the did a double 7"