Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Stonergrunge

Good, I was starting to worry about a possible exclusive song.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Will be sold around 6:00 pm central time, this sunday, on the shoxop site.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<


jules

When these Clowns of the Apocalypse have been wrapped up, hows about a Skelingtons of Armageddon Series?

Yanayaya

Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

PorcoRosso

One tune for 25 smackers plus shipping,
I sure am on the fence about this one.
Guess I still have a few days of waffling .
Was not really into roxy music to begin with .
But my vinyl addiction may over rule common sense .
torn I tells ya, just torn .

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: PorcoRosso on November 28, 2013, 07:54:57 PM
One tune for 25 smackers plus shipping,
I sure am on the fence about this one.
Guess I still have a few days of waffling .
Was not really into roxy music to begin with .
But my vinyl addiction may over rule common sense .
torn I tells ya, just torn .

Best clown of the bunch ... look at that mug ... total winner!

If I had the squid I'd take the plunge ...

But yeah as you say the dive is pretty deep ...

TosT


(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.



Dumpster D


(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.



Dan_Halen

I am bummed by no a B-Side but the beauty of the art and vinyl is the deciding factor telling me I must have this! Also there's the voice in my head that keeps telling me ," Jon, you're gonna feel really dumb with only 8 clowns when it's a 9 clown apocalypse!!!"
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Dan_Halen on November 30, 2013, 09:09:54 AM
I am bummed by no a B-Side but the beauty of the art and vinyl is the deciding factor telling me I must have this! Also there's the voice in my head that keeps telling me ," Jon, you're gonna feel really dumb with only 8 clowns when it's a 9 clown apocalypse!!!"
This one has my favourite clown , i hope the Bowie one has a b-side
I got the shits real bad.