Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

amazonAMAZON

Aren't the tighter holes on flexidiscs supposed to help keep the vinyl locked to the stylus? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Stonergrunge

By the way, this flexi disc runs at 33 instead of 45 rpm, right? At least that's what I thought the two times I listened to it... and yes, the tonearm didn't jump since the flexi is thicker than the old one I found at home.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Dumpster D

You guys are so depressing.

Do some homework into one of these things;



[attachment deleted by admin]

Dumpster D

Flexis are meant to be Put onto a TAPE CASSETTE or Quarter inch tape if you intend on actually enjoying them BTW, otherwise Digitize them Just the same.

They will totally wear out after 40-50 plays.

I put all my Decibel Magazine Flexis on an 8-track tape and that was the best thing I could have done.

amazonAMAZON

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 14, 2015, 03:50:45 AM
Flexis are meant to turn consumers into mastering engineers at their own expense.

They will totally wear out after 40-50 plays.

I put all my Decibel Magazine Flexis on an 8-track tape and apparently there used to be people who were earning a salary by doing just that. I on the other hand wasted my own time and money and resources for a degraded copy of a copy.

Fixed.

(not a jab at you. Just the flexi concept)

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Stonergrunge

I'm just asking about the correct speed for the Hamburger Lady flexi, that's all. Thanks, I didn't know about flexi discs being that fragile, I've only listened to it 3 times so far.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.


Captain Howdy

It was funny to scroll down that, and then see flutter's quote in your sig at the end.

jules


meezer

All I can say is "you make me sick!" and attribute it to Homeless_ Dad.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Godflesh

Is there or will there be a tour-only version of the Throbbing Gristle tribute 7"?
--- Heavy user ---

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Godflesh on June 25, 2015, 03:48:40 AM
Is there or will there be a tour-only version of the Throbbing Gristle tribute 7"?
Yes, it's a tri color version.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Garnz

found this on FB, posted by Bob Wantschips:


[attachment deleted by admin]