July 26, 2013 - Detroit, MI - Small’s

Started by Ron Maiden, July 05, 2013, 04:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

black stallion

Quote from: glen on July 26, 2013, 06:34:53 AM
today.    today today today.

overstimulation is eminent.



jealous,have fun
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Jozzy

Is it weird that I get more excited about going to a Melvins concert than I do for some vacations that I take? :? It's going to be tough concentrating at work today, that's for sure.

glen

Quote from: Jozzy on July 26, 2013, 08:24:44 AM
:? It's going to be tough concentrating at work today, that's for sure.

:lol:

ya no shit.     I've been "mailing it in" since tuesday over this show tonight.   I intend on skipping out early to get a head start. 
monday it was "leaving at 4".   tuesday it was "ok.. 3, just to be safe".   wednesday it was "fuck it.  noon, I'm out".  thursday it was "for the love of god man!  why am I still here???".   and then I'll get to detroit at 3 pm and wonder what the hell I am going to do with the next 5 hours.

PS:  I'll keep an eye out for you and Beer Destroyer.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

brian

Guys, I've got some bad news. Due to low pre-sale totals the Melvins have made an executive decision to forego the Detroit date. The band hopes you can make the drive to Syracuse. Looking on the bright side, at least you still have Kid Rock!

Jozzy

Quote from: glen on July 26, 2013, 08:33:10 AM
Quote from: Jozzy on July 26, 2013, 08:24:44 AM
:? It's going to be tough concentrating at work today, that's for sure.

PS:  I'll keep an eye out for you and Beer Destroyer.

We'll be there. I'm cutting out of work at 3:30 and should be on the road around 4:30.

glen

Quote from: brian on July 26, 2013, 08:40:01 AM
Guys, I've got some bad news. Due to low pre-sale totals the Melvins have made an executive decision to forego the Detroit date. The band hopes you can make the drive to Syracuse. Looking on the bright side, at least you still have Kid Rock!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   :|
hey.. thats not funny
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Ron Maiden

Smalls reported 60 tix left last night.

if anyone recognizes me and wants to say high please do I haven't seen you in so long I don't want you to think I'm rude If I look you in the face and dont say shit.

I'll be yelling out Magic Pig Detective Intro all night.


glen

Im at fishbones putting down a beer and spicey tuna. Where the hell you at?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

Just shot the shit with dale. Am I the first person thats going to acknowledge dale's weightloss?   The man has worked.     PS: vid soon of chicago ice cream show. Dale was there
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Quote from: glen on July 26, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
Am I the first person thats going to acknowledge dale's weightloss?   

i noticed that too
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on July 26, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
Just shot the shit with dale. Am I the first person thats going to acknowledge dale's weightloss? 

Noticed it a few months back, but he's gotten even skinnier.  Good for him!  Losing weight is a bitch!

JUDY

I missed you guys tonight.

Glen... is it too late to have you get me a HAT letterpress? Please? Pretty please?
I told Splatt Gallery dude Small's wouldn't let him in without a bananer in his pants... did he get kicked out?

BTW don't ever mention someone's weight lose, or gain. It's just not nice. Being a woman I can abide.... we don't like it.

glen

Quote from: JUDY on July 26, 2013, 11:54:52 PM


BTW don't ever mention someone's weight loss

I'm married.  i call bullshit.  always mention weight loss.

btw: it's over. it was good, really really good. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN