July 26, 2013 - Detroit, MI - Small’s

Started by Ron Maiden, July 05, 2013, 04:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ron Maiden

Quote from: Buckwheat on July 10, 2013, 04:17:43 PM
Quote from: Ron Maiden link=topic=18550.msg464807#msg464807

Probably gonna be a steam bath in Small's.  Summer tours are fun.
Just go shirtless.

too many cameras.

Dumpster D


JUDY


glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

JUDY

Quote from: glen on July 11, 2013, 01:08:46 PM
welcome to a MELVINS concert.

I keep dreaming dreams of Mrs. glen whispering that into my ears.


The sex ratio at birth is 107 boys to 100 girls. Statistically speaking, that would make the entire world a giant sausagefest.




Dumpster D

fuckin Right, Everyone Loves Sausages!  :P

splattgallery

just back from a total mind-blowing minneapolis weekend and looking forward to friday night now more than ever.

i'll be bringing some litter, cuz you know, walled lake aint all that far from hamtramck.

IF (if, if, if) the band has some free time during the day before the show.....well you know, walled lake aint all that far from hamtramck.

glen

Quote from: splattgallery on July 22, 2013, 12:59:06 PM
just back from a total mind-blowing minneapolis weekend and looking forward to friday night now more than ever.

i'll be bringing some litter, cuz you know, walled lake aint all that far from hamtramck.

IF (if, if, if) the band has some free time during the day before the show.....well you know, walled lake aint all that far from hamtramck.

if I can sneak away from work early enough on friday I'll swing by the gallery.

EDIT:   contacts made.    plans arranged.  shit is shaping up.     who wants to let me pass out in their vehicle?  anyone??     hello???

is this not shaping up to be the best tour for boardie dorks ever?   me thinks yes.  yes it is.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Ron Maiden

I was thinking of selling my Melvins Neither Her Nor There book if anyone Detroit attendees are interested.


glen

whoever wrote that has been under a rock.  MELVINS have played Small's the last 3 times through Detroit. 

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Grayfro

Is it still financially possible to be "hipindetroit"?

JUDY

Quote from: Grayfro on July 25, 2013, 09:06:18 AM
Is it still financially possible to be "hipindetroit"?

It's getting harder and harder to tell the hip from the homeless.


Quote from: glen on July 25, 2013, 07:18:09 AM
whoever wrote that has been under a rock.  MELVINS have played Small's the last 3 times through Detroit. 



Not counting the pit stop at the Emerald. That was weird and random ... First and only time I had ever gone to that venue.


glen

Quote from: JUDY on July 25, 2013, 09:42:00 AM


Not counting the pit stop at the Emerald. That was weird and random ... First and only time I had ever gone to that venue.

I hold Down responsible for that one.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

today.    today today today.

overstimulation is eminent.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN