Trick or Treat?

Started by johnnyg, October 23, 2013, 03:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rictus

oldernie

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 11, 2013, 10:44:44 PM
He said he was Lucky to Get one, yeah..so he could make his quick hundred. Since when has ANY Car Repair been 100 bucks.

I heard Lamer Excuses.

i just got my car back from a repair, and the bill was honest to god only £90, including VAT.
cheapest car bill ive ever had,
i wont be flipping my cd set afterall.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

rictus

Quote from: oldernie on November 12, 2013, 12:02:10 PM
He said he was Lucky to Get one, yeah..so he could make his quick hundred. Since when has ANY Car Repair been 100 bucks.

I heard Lamer Excuses.

i just got my car back from a repair, and the bill was honest to god only £90, including VAT.

I don't think I've ever had a car repair under $100. That being said, he's still full of shit.

Schnabster

Car repair for under 1000 kroner? In Norway they take friggin 3000 kroner for just changing oil and checking that everything is ok. They use perhaps 30 minutes on it.
No wonder we go around in our underwear, having fuck all to by leg-clothings for.

(the) flutter nuts

Mine arrived today, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 17 of 33
I got the shits real bad.

jonE5

JUDY

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 13, 2013, 03:01:22 PM
Mine arrived today, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! 17 of 33

Jealous  :P

Hey Riley could you pretty please take a close up pic of the cute little stamp of the kids trick or treating for me?

Dumpster D

Quote from: oldernie on November 12, 2013, 12:02:10 PM

I heard Lamer Excuses.

90 P is still well over a Hundred CDN dollars M8!