Hard Ons/Melvins split 7"

Started by jules, July 05, 2014, 06:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeEmptyRooms

Hi everyone just got this back from Mailchimp:

" we would recommend checking with the subscribers to make sure that they have your "from" email address in their contact list or added to their address book. Email clients tend to allow email to be passed along properly if the subscriber has listed the reply-to address as a known sender.

If there is some type of firewall or filter that may be blocking emails from coming through, then we would recommend having subscribers whitelist MailChimp's servers. Since most corporate or educational email addresses have strong filters, whitelisting our servers should help things get through to the inbox."

Apologies if any of that sounds obvious. This is kind of a difficult thing to resolve since we can't check the email accounts of everyone ourselves.

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

WeEmptyRooms

meezer

Quote from: ZILLA on September 30, 2014, 01:28:32 AM
Do they accept PAYPAL?
Have you accepted Buddy Christ as your yadda yadda .......  :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bUTTHOLEmAN

Do they accept PAYPAL?
Mailchimp is just the email service.  WER Records, if that's what you're asking, does accept paypal.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

ZILLA

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 30, 2014, 09:50:58 AM
Do they accept PAYPAL?
Mailchimp is just the email service.  WER Records, if that's what you're asking, does accept paypal.

Yes WER that's what I was curious about, thankyou
########################################################################################################

ZILLA

Stonergrunge

Boom indeed!

That was fast but at least I pre-ordered it.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Godflesh

Ha! Got one this time, as it's only 2PM here, not 3AM.
--- Heavy user ---

(the) flutter nuts

Damn how did i miss it again!!!!
I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

WER has done a great job with this limited edition release.  The two release times was nice, it's given everyone a decent chance of grabbing one of the singles.

Supposedly another sale time for these singles will go up sometime in early November.  The singles will also be available at the upcoming DEAD shows, and most likely some will be for sale at one of the upcoming melvins shows.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

WeEmptyRooms

Hey everyone,

Yeah this batch went even faster than the first. Real sorry to anyone who missed out. There will be a final online batch for sale when the records arrive early November. The bands will also have copies for sale and finally we will have copies with us for sale at the merch table at all the DEAD shows on the east coast this November/December.

In other related news it turns out Wantage USA still has copies of the Australian first pressing (180g, screen printed) of DEAD - Thundaaaah! As far as I know they are the only people with copies of this:
http://www.wantageusa.com/index.php/area/bfdc381ab78f15539d86b3b46c0acb60/fuseaction/catalog.main.htm

Also there will be a DEAD/Rabbits split 7" flexi coming out soon - it comes free with the next issue of Unbelievably Bad magazine - we will have copies for sale soon. We have a few extra copies too so we might do a cheeky limited release version of it separate from the flexi.

ZILLA

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 01, 2014, 04:33:01 PM
WER has done a great job with this limited edition release.  The two release times was nice, it's given everyone a decent chance of grabbing one of the singles.

Supposedly another sale time for these singles will go up sometime in early November.  The singles will also be available at the upcoming DEAD shows, and most likely some will be for sale at one of the upcoming melvins shows.

Agreed.