Dale Crover Interview + Bob Hannam in studio for The Colossus Of Destiny

Started by Naked Rob, October 12, 2014, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Naked Rob

Hey hey everybody. This Tuesday, October 14th on my radio show, Mr. Dale Crover of the Melvins will be calling in. We'll be talking about the new album (which drops this Tuesday), their upcoming US tour and the two new members of the band, Paul Leary & JD Pinkus of the Butthole Surfers. I'm from San Antonio and it's also where Paul & Gibby met to start the Butthole Surfers and it's been sort of my dream to see a collaboration between two of my favorite bands that rarely played together throughout the years (up until a few years ago).

Also on the show & in studio joining Dale & I will be Bob Hannam. Bob is co-director of the MELVINS documentary, The Colossus Of Destiny - A Melvins Tale that will be coming out in 2015. He will explain how & why he got into it, where the film is at right now and how much fun it is gathering all the history of a band that started 31 years ago. He'll have a few good stories for us. I swear. This will be a huge event for any MELVINS fan. Come check it out. Cheers! ~ Naked Rob, SFC

Terrible Tuesday Radio Show w/Naked Rob
Tuesday 4-6PM PST
Radio Valencia 87.9FM San Francisco CA
or listen streaming online at www.radiovalencia.fm
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California


meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Naked Rob

This just in!
Ryan Sutherby, the co-director of 'The Colossus Of Destiny - A Melvins Tale' will be calling in the radio show to join us as well. WOW! This will be the first time I'll have a Melvins trifecta on the show. Right on!
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Naked Rob on October 12, 2014, 03:26:14 PM
This just in!
Ryan Sutherby, the co-director of 'The Colossus Of Destiny - A Melvins Tale' will be calling in the radio show to join us as well. WOW! This will be the first time I'll have a Melvins trifecta on the show. Right on!

Awesome! Now I just gotta remember to listen. Do the shows get archived?

Naked Rob

Yes! The podcast will be ready the following day. I'll post on here when it's done. Cheers!
Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

Bro Hammer


Dumpster D

Whats Freaky to me is I always thought Colussus Of destiny sounded like a great Melvins Documentary title.


black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Naked Rob

Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

musicismyradar


anaconda

Ryan you're voice doesn't sound anything like I imagined!  :o

p.s great work on all the teasers man!

Naked Rob

Naked Rob
RADIO VALENCIA 87.9FM
www.radiovalencia.fm
Tuesdays 4-6PM (PST)
San Francisco, California

rimb


Dumpster D