Thanksgiving Bundle

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, November 07, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Sadly it looks like it's just the red/white/blue versions.
Going up possibly today.

*edit*
11AM Pacific Time
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/the-melvins
$176.66
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

This is a "King Buzzo Bundle" - I think there'll be another on Thanksgiving with the t-shirt book.

(the) flutter nuts

i just want that print, just like the last buzzo bundle
I got the shits real bad.

jules

Melvivs_Fan

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 07, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

Going up possibly today.

*edit*
11AM Pacific Time
$176.66

How can you tell which version it is?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Melvivs_Fan on November 07, 2014, 04:33:18 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 07, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

Going up possibly today.

*edit*
11AM Pacific Time
$176.66

How can you tell which version it is?
The company selling it said it was the 'red white blue' version.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dan_Halen

This was the first bundle I passed on. Mainly because I have the 10"s and SD Split already plus the shirt sleeve version of the Buzzo shirt.
aI am very interested in the book Mackie mentioned on FB. Let the holiday Melvins bundles continue!!!!
Los ticka toe rest

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

meezer

Hey, merchaye has some good shit for your Christmas bundles!

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

NothingNatural

I don't think this was the "Thanksgiving Bundle." I was told the Thanksgiving one will include a book showing all the different Melvins shirt designs. But who knows, I may be wrong.

Glad I was able to pass on this. Already have all the records (both variants of each as I'm that much of a damn Melvins nerd) and I don't like long sleeve shirts. Price was also too high considering all 3 records would be about $100 through AmRep. $76.66 for a small print and a shirt is too much but I won't bitch about it. Guess most people aren't too excited about this one as it's still for sale (which I think is crazy to be honest).

My favorite bundle so far is still the Halloween bundle from last year. Love that Mackie booklet.

Lastly, if anyone here buys this, let us know (photos if possible) if there's any extra designs on the inside of the silk screened sleeves. I believe that was the case with a previous bundle that included a solo Buzzo 10".

Bro Hammer

Quote from: FartLips on November 07, 2014, 07:17:23 PM
Fuuuuuck no.

What? You don't wanna drop almost $200 for three records and a shirt?

Buckwh3at

Quote from: Bro Hammer on November 08, 2014, 03:07:21 PM
Fuuuuuck no.

Don't forget the sticker and piece of art!

Did you read the vow they make you take during checkout?  It's hilarious.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Buckwh3at on November 08, 2014, 03:33:21 PM
Quote from: Bro Hammer on November 08, 2014, 03:07:21 PM
Fuuuuuck no.

Don't forget the sticker and piece of art!

Did you read the vow they make you take during checkout?  It's hilarious.

Okay, sticker and art. Still not worth it to me. If I didn't have to worry about feeding two kids it would be a different story although this particular bundle I would probably pass on anyway.
I haven't ordered anything from Revolve (yet), so I have not seen the vow that you have to take. Now I'm curious. Do you only have to take the vow on the bundles or anything you buy from them?

Chomas

Its still available.  To me its not worth it because I already have the Buzz solo records and for $200 after shipping its a lot to throw out there for what you are getting.