Dale EP
Joe EP

Edit:  Oops forgot about the solo albums

musicismyradar

deatheats

Quote from: musicismyradar on July 14, 2015, 12:39:23 PM
&
83 Million Vinyl Rarities

Yeah, I decided not to open up that can of worms...

LuckMach3

Excluding vinyl and some cds you can only buy on tour:

-Dale Crover EP
-Buzzo EP
-Tres Cabrones
-This Machine Kills Artists
-Hold It In

Not too bad considering how many releases they have.
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

homeless_dad

The only one I'm missing on cd is the Joe solo but I have it on vinyl so.....yeah.

I just recently bought stoner witch on cd which I had owned but my kid stepped on it a few years ago.
Is Ian back yet??

FartLips

Missing stag(dog ate it), hold it in, tres cabrones. Electroretard , tmka
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Garnz

Live at Slim's
Melvinmania
...and I am not looking for them...

Stonergrunge

- The US edition of Honky on CD.
- AmRep Singles 1-12 2CD set.
- Prick.
- Colossus Of Destiny.
- Alive At The F*cker Club.
- Your Choice Live Series.
- Millennium Monsterwork 2000.
- All the HAT singles, except the Foaming/Arnie/White Punks on Dope single.
- Melvins/Unsane split single.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

dead mike

Ozma
MMW 2000 (used to own; got rid of because it's terrible)
Tres Cabrones
CoD
Some other ones, probably

Anyone who doesn't have Honky needs to surrender his Melvins Army merit badge.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Rusty Shackleford

Quote from: ))))(((( on July 15, 2015, 11:32:05 AM
I just don't like the thin sound on it.

That's like turning down a beautiful, smart, funny, wonderfully sexually deviant woman just because she can't afford to have her hair styled like a movie star.

El Gato

Prick
The Bride Screamed Murder
Sieg Howdy
Freak Puke
Six Songs (My friend who is not as big a Melvins fan as me found this seconds before I did in a record store for $6  :x)

I think that's it.  :shock:

I'm only counting studio albums though.

rimb

As far as albums go, I have them all (except the useless Melvinmania compilation) on both CD and vinyl (where available).

8)

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

Dumpster D

Im mostly missing the special Release Boxed set type stuff.

I dont think I have Seig howdy, or a hard copy of Melvins Lustmord now that you mention. (Just a burn)

Honky was one of the first Albums I went and bought On Vinyl, I went downtown and bought it special when I was 16.

Then I went back and bought Bullhead and Lysol, and stag on Vinyl.

Somewhere dowtown I picked up GPT Ozma split on CD and It was Just a blur of pot smoke and one of the best few years of my life enjoying.

I think the first Melvins CDs I bought was live at the F*cker Club and then Crybaby and Maggot and then ordered Bootlicker.

I think I got Stoner Witch after that, and by then the HAT Stuff was coming out so I was picking up those singles downtown then.