Melvins and Napalm Death and Melt-Banana - Savage Imperial Death March Tour.

Started by (the) flutter nuts, December 01, 2015, 05:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeustin

Quote from: glen on December 04, 2015, 10:17:11 AM
two bought for Detroit.      MELVINS and NAPALM DEATH on the same stage is in my future.    today is a great day.
Cool. I'll be there as well.
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Uncle Danny

Oh yes, I will be there in SF.  Probably both nights.  Melvins, ND at Slims?  Which is walking distance?  Christ.  That's a wet dream right there.

Anyone else planning to hit these shows, PM me.

DC

Quote from: Uncle Danny on December 06, 2015, 03:35:45 PM
Oh yes, I will be there in SF.  Probably both nights.  Melvins, ND at Slims?  Which is walking distance?  Christ.  That's a wet dream right there.

Fuck. Just..... Fuck

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: DC on December 06, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

Fuck. Just..... Fuck
Do it!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Uncle Danny

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 06, 2015, 05:33:27 PM

Fuck. Just..... Fuck
Do it!

This!  Free place to crash in SF, walking distance to venue and I'm guessing Idle will be here as well.  Just buy a fuckin' ticket.

Uncle Fester

Hey so is Melt Glen going to be playing all shows? I don't want to get gypped into this all dates except canada bullshit. Also, what lineup of melvins are we talking here? The 3 piece chicken or the 4 piece?

edit: 3 piece chicken confirmed... some guy named norm macdonald playing bass.

Bro Hammer

Fuck. Just..... Fuck
Do it!

Seriously. You should do this. You'll regret it if you don't. I used to lived very near UD and it's literally stumbling distance from Slim's. Oh and plus it's San Francisco.

Uncle Danny

Quote from: Bro Hammer on December 06, 2015, 10:54:20 PM

Fuck. Just..... Fuck
Do it!

Seriously. You should do this. You'll regret it if you don't. I used to lived very near UD and it's literally stumbling distance from Slim's. Oh and plus it's San Francisco.

Plus I'm on the second floor, so even if Idle is here you don't have to worry about a rape basement.

glen

can I fantasize about coming out for this one and joining in on the DC gang bang since the reality is the odds of me actually coming out are exactly 1 in 292 million (same odds as the powerball jackpot)?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on December 07, 2015, 12:01:25 PM
can I fantasize about coming out for this one and joining in on the DC gang bang since the reality is the odds of me actually coming out are exactly 1 in 292 million (same odds as the powerball jackpot)?
If you go, I'll go.

Uncle Danny

Quote from: jules on December 07, 2015, 12:22:06 PM
Quote from: glen on December 07, 2015, 12:01:25 PM
If you go, I'll go.

I'd be willing to bet that if glen came, spunkmonkey would come as well.

glen

yeah well guess what..                     unless santy is planning on bringing me plane tickets and an excuse note for my wife I'll only be seeing one show on the Imperial Death March tour.    there will be no banana in the DC pass-around circle.      yes, we have no bananas.  we have no bananas today.   :(
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

DC