Prick Re-release Party

Started by jules, June 03, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Minneapolis Kid

Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
That Brian, what is he? Some kind of Gentleman or something? Man! (That's pretty fucking awesome! I wish he was my boyfriend too! :wink:)

Also - Are you going to BIG BIZ on friday?

AWW FUCK! I didn't know they were coming. I can't afford it and I have Daddy Duty that night too. I had to scrape the change drawer in my car just to pull together the money for the ticket too the Prick party.
Oh well.

JUDY

Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 12:31:28 PM
Quote from: JUDY on June 29, 2016, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 29, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
That Brian, what is he? Some kind of Gentleman or something? Man! (That's pretty fucking awesome! I wish he was my boyfriend too! :wink:)

Also - Are you going to BIG BIZ on friday?

AWW FUCK! I didn't know they were coming. I can't afford it and I have Daddy Duty that night too. I had to scrape the change drawer in my car just to pull together the money for the ticket too the Prick party.
Oh well.

:(

awe, well. LIFE. I'm really looking forward to seeing them as a two piece again. Even though I'll miss Scott. It should be good.

See ya soon, buddy


GiveMe45


JUDY

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 02, 2016, 06:42:56 PM
Airfare purchased!

Cool man cool

I'll be on the lookout for the giant beard

The Minneapolis Kid

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 02, 2016, 06:42:56 PM
Airfare purchased!

Does it coincidence with the other Beards itinerary?
It would be awesome to go pick up TWO beard's cruising the airport! Shit I might even though in the kids!
Hmmm. One of the Ryan's will have to bitch it in the back. I wonder which one it's going to be?

))))((((

Is this event purely to buy the Amrep Prick re-release or an actual Melvins show too? Performing the record or parts of it perhaps?

GiveMe45

Quote from: ))))(((( on July 10, 2016, 04:59:54 AM
Is this event purely to buy the Amrep Prick re-release or an actual Melvins show too? Performing the record or parts of it perhaps?
It's also my sister's birthday.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 10, 2016, 11:29:05 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on July 10, 2016, 04:59:54 AM
Is this event purely to buy the Amrep Prick re-release or an actual Melvins show too? Performing the record or parts of it perhaps?
It's also my sister's birthday.

is her name Lisa?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLIUlaJsGwU
I got the shits real bad.



shits and gigs

i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

Thanks. Go buy yourself a cola, you've earned it.
I got the shits real bad.



shits and gigs

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

Thanks. Go buy yourself a cola, you've earned it.

someone will buy one for me. 8)

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 01:23:05 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 10, 2016, 01:13:19 PM
Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
i will be in LA buying up all the limited vinyl.
good luck on the scraps.. 8)

Thanks. Go buy yourself a cola, you've earned it.

someone will buy one for me. 8)

Well then, better make is a Cherry Coke
I got the shits real bad.



meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

rictus

pinky's talking about another prick re-release 'party'.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.