Melvins Live at Thrid Man Records Detroit 8/21/2016

Started by EGO the Living Planet, August 25, 2016, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EGO the Living Planet

Maybe it was just me havin' a great time but this was one of my top 5 Melvins shows I've ever seen. The sound inside the venue was spectacular. They sounded fantastic. It was nice seeing a matinee show for a change too. Walsby was great to chat with as always.

glen

I'll tell you what... this show is taking a beating.  I've heard from multiple people that it was LAME-CITY thanks to the crowd.    the place was flat as a pancake.    but upon further thought.... its a matinee show.   the substances are not flowing. especially at a record store.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

EGO the Living Planet

They were serving a lovely bourbon I've never had before. Sorry to everyone else who didn't enjoy themselves.  :(