Started by johnnyg, August 01, 2017, 05:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

one of the best interviews I have read in a long time. really good questions!

johnnyg

Quote from: buddy holiday on August 02, 2017, 12:56:37 AM
one of the best interviews I have read in a long time. really good questions!

thanks man!

Rusty Shackleford

Jozzy

Captain CoryCory

Buzz's sheer drive is something that is highly respectable plus his love for dogs is quite endearing!

Great interview!

linoleum blownapart

This is a great interview.  The bits about marriage sum up my wifey and I to a T.
thrower of the bong water balloons

BERZERKER

Splendid interview, I rarely read interviews like these, but this one was different.

))))((((

Always good to hear the insight. However at this point i think i've simply read/watched too many interviews with the band. From this juncture onward, no Melvins interview should ever, EVER again discuss Baseball, politics, Kurt Cobain, the 90's Atlantic years, 'The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre' or growing up in Montesano/Aberdeen!!

BERZERKER

Remember that Buzz and Dale never dictates what the interview is about.

Jozzy

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 04, 2017, 05:13:29 AM
Always good to hear the insight. However at this point i think i've simply read/watched too many interviews with the band. From this juncture onward, no Melvins interview should ever, EVER again discuss Baseball, politics, Kurt Cobain, the 90's Atlantic years, 'The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre' or growing up in Montesano/Aberdeen!!

Always got something to bitch or complain about, don't you?

))))((((

Quote from: Jozzy on August 04, 2017, 10:05:17 AM
Always got something to bitch or complain about, don't you?
Schnab is right above of course, the band can only (realistically) talk about what an interviewer wishes to discuss. But from a fan point of view, surely even you agree that it would be so much more interesting to hear more insightful things. Or rather things we haven't heard repeated before in interviews. Perhaps i am alone on this, but personally i would love to hear further about how he constructs his songs - the songwriting process, how they approach piecing together an album or working in the studio or such. Something more along those lines.

GrimReaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M648mDUbf54

youtube has a bunch of Melvins Lessons. This is for you, if you haven't already viewed them of course.