Pinkus Abortion Roll-Call

Started by Captain CoryCory, February 12, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

I made Just under $400 today selling hand made Acid washed and dyed Jeans...Glen...you better watch it man.

I can hear Glens Prayers now  [-o<

*Dear god, please...please kill Dumpster...*  O:)

MELVINS TICKET

HERE    WE     GO!!!

hot cake!!!

PS.  I seriously seriously hate you guys.  :-&

blacksanta

Sorry if i missed it but do we know who is opening second leg, specifically PDX? Is it still All Souls?
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

meezer

Quote from: blacksanta on May 27, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
Sorry if i missed it but do we know who is opening second leg, specifically PDX? Is it still All Souls?
That should be We Are The Asteroid if it isn't labeled otherwise for some reason. Check em out on Bandcamp ahead of time. They rocked my fuggin face off last year when I saw them
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

amazonAMAZON

After watching a few vids, I'm super stoked about the opening three songs of the set. "At a Crawl" sounds great and "Sesame Street Meat" sounds amazing. For some reason I had pegged "The Fool" as the last mammoth nightmare makeout groove from the Melvins, but this sounds remarkable here.

meezer

I think Maynard was at the Phoenix show. Is that possible?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

deatheats

Quote from: meezer on June 01, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

If I'm not mistaken he does live in Arizona, so definitely possible!

meezer

Quote from: deatheats on June 01, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Quote from: meezer on June 01, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

If I'm not mistaken he does live in Arizona, so definitely possible!
Dead ringer too. Pictures turn out awful in that place. So that would be Adam and Danny in Cleveland and Maynard here and other guy who is sorely insufficient in Paul D'amore's shoes.....  :idea:

blacksanta

I think its Modpods who are opening in PDX and not We Are the Asteroid. And that is unfortunate. Its twee hipster dance punk. I HATE twee hipster dance punk. I made it 30 seconds into a couple of videos and wanted to randomly break things. Edit: I wish it was SubRosa.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

GiveMe45

Quote from: blacksanta on June 01, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
I think its Modpods who are opening in PDX and not We Are the Asteroid. And that is unfortunate. Its twee hipster dance punk. I HATE twee hipster dance punk. I made it 30 seconds into a couple of videos and wanted to randomly break things. Edit: I wish it was SubRosa.
Yeah, I saw an ad in the Mercury yesterday and just said, 'who?'

Fureon Nectarmoon

https://www.facebook.com/melvinsarmy/photos/a.370288915938.153323.267942240938/10155799792900939/?type=3
I remember there was something here about a fake bill that said Jon Spencer would be opening and it turned out to be a dud and there was much chagrin.
Well guess what, now Jon Spencer is actually joining the guys on tour for real!

glen

my wife's interest in this show just went up exponentially.  :shock: :shock:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

PepsiMike

Michigan gets all the good shows!  :x

))))((((

Quote from: glen on June 12, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
my wife's interest in this show just went up exponentially.
Your wife is a big fan of the Blues Explosion?? From what you've said in the past, i honestly wouldn't have guessed that.

glen

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 12, 2018, 02:21:32 PM
Quote from: glen on June 12, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
my wife's interest in this show just went up exponentially.
Your wife is a big fan of the Blues Explosion?? From what you've said in the past, i honestly wouldn't have guessed that.

yes she likes them.  I've taken her to see them a couple times.    she seems quite interested in JS himself.    geez I wonder why.

Quote from: PepsiMike on June 12, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
Michigan gets all the good shows!  :x

hey just because opposite world is coming true is no reason to start making comments. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

PepsiMike

:lol:

His new song is really good.