Japan in May
5/15, 5/16, 5/17

tickets on sale 23 Feb.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 12, 2019, 10:18:32 AM
Japan in May
5/15, 5/16, 5/17

tickets on sale 23 Feb.

Ah shit I'm going to Japan for the first time in late March...missed em by that much  #-o

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: deatheats on February 12, 2019, 11:54:41 AM
Japan in May
5/15, 5/16, 5/17

tickets on sale 23 Feb.

Ah shit I'm going to Japan for the first time in late March...missed em by that much  #-o
Ouch!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: deatheats on February 12, 2019, 11:54:41 AM
Japan in May
5/15, 5/16, 5/17

tickets on sale 23 Feb.

Stay.

Bigval

Japan in May
5/15, 5/16, 5/17

tickets on sale 23 Feb.

Now that's interesting when bands go to Japan they usually include Australia & New Zealand afterwards  :)

deatheats

I wish I could afford to stay in Japan for another month with a Melvins bonus show at the end, that would be sweet indeed!

hemispheres

I got tickets to like 12 things already so I kinda hope no more Melvins US dates are announced til fall. I'd hate to have a Melvins show interfere with something I already have tickets for. They really should do everything with my schedule in mind
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

))))((((

Quote from: hemispheres on February 18, 2019, 05:42:19 AM
I kinda hope no more Melvins US dates are announced til fall.
"Fall" is Autumn right? In that case i think you may be disappointed. I can't see the band going that long until a US tour goes ahead. Perhaps if they do though, a Melvins show might occur on one of your free days.

hemispheres

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 18, 2019, 05:47:13 AM
"Fall" is Autumn right? In that case i think you may be disappointed. I can't see the band going that long until a US tour goes ahead. Perhaps if they do though, a Melvins show might occur on one of your free days.

I just got off phone with Buzz. He says he will postpone dates until I get a new job
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

vince furnier

Quote from: hemispheres on February 18, 2019, 06:31:17 AM

I just got off phone with Buzz. He says he will postpone dates until I get a new job

Atlanta has fall tour dates all the time bro.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Captain CoryCory

I wouldn't mind a tour in July/August to be honest. Last year that first leg came on a work day for the Louisville date so I couldn't catch them until the second leg in Indianapolis.

GiveMe45

Fri, May 3 - Spanish Ballroom in Tacoma WA w/ Helms Alee
Sat, May 4 - Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR as part of Sabertooth Music & Brewfest

Pinky Ramone

Quote from: vince furnier on January 13, 2019, 07:00:05 AM
Quote from: black stallion on January 13, 2019, 06:51:04 AM
i like Steve as bassist but watching this video made me think how much i miss Jared tone on this song. also wonder what's your opinion about the double bass line up. mine is the same i had for the double drums line up : less is better

saw them 2 nights ago in a much smaller club than last summer and I thought they were much tighter as a 4 man band with 2 basses and had worked out a lot of the kinks. both Pinkus and Steven were playing fills and especially Steven on harmony parts that were mind blowing and smoother in their delivery since last time.

I would've liked to have seen them a second time on this tour. I thought the double bass made the overall sound muddier but went it worked, man it fucking worked! Let it All Be and fucking Eye Flys was jaw dropping.

deatheats

Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 18, 2019, 01:32:57 PM
Sat, May 4 - Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR as part of Sabertooth Music & Brewfest

The fucking Crystal...as part of a festival...hmm, may be missing them this time around.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: deatheats on February 19, 2019, 12:29:41 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 18, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

The fucking Crystal...as part of a festival...hmm, may be missing them this time around.

I read the FAQ on that "festival" and cringed.