Melvins 1983 Mullet

Started by Tobias, September 06, 2020, 08:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

"im ol' south!"

Twatay

Anyone else think side B of this mofo is so fucking sick??  Both songs fucking slay!  Sorry but IMHO Brian The Horse Faced Goon has one of the catchiest, crunchiest, ear wormiest grooves right after "GOON!" is shouted and everybody links up for the most fun and headbangin shit I've heard in a long time.  I cannot get enough!! Goddamn.

jules

GiveMe45

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

von grip

Pow 💥  pow 💥    Are u saying pow!?
"im ol' south!"

jules

JFKC

They still have more mullets, screaming chicken orange variant's left....get em!

the bloat

Just got one! I always seem to miss these. Tonight was my lucky night  8)

von grip

"im ol' south!"

JFKC

I want to thank Jules for always hooking us up with the great info and scoops, but dang it, I have way too many mullets.... I guess that's what happens when you get greedy...

Dumpster D

I had a melvins dream the other night, all I can remember is Buzz coming up on stage but he was young, like 1983 Buzz with the oldschool lineup and the stage was small so was right there, not what you'd have called a crowd or anything, but I was like surprised to see buzz back in his youth.

JFKC

Quote from: Dumpster D on February 01, 2021, 01:07:44 PM
I had a melvins dream the other night, all I can remember is Buzz coming up on stage but he was young, like 1983 Buzz with the oldschool lineup and the stage was small so was right there, not what you'd have called a crowd or anything, but I was like surprised to see buzz back in his youth.
sounds like a spiritual experience, well secretly, he is still that buzz, being in a band for a career or even a hobby demands eternal immaturity

jules

Some cheap Mullet vinyl at Shoxop right now....

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: jules on February 28, 2021, 10:54:48 AM
Some cheap Mullet vinyl at Shoxop right now....

Thanks, and ordered :D, along w/ the latest Hammerhead reissue cheapy CD. I have the WWG CD coming any day now. Also ordered the WWG, HAT, & GPT vinyl separately too, but those seem to be on backorder. May cancel those, and see if I can find in brick & mortar stores soon.