New interview with Dale

Started by johnnyg, December 23, 2020, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bigval

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on January 29, 2021, 04:24:23 PM
Anyone know if Trevor is still in Eureka or Coalinga or whatever California farm town the Bungle boys are from? I remember the joint interview he and Buzz did for protonic reversal. He was in the house with the wood paneling.

As far as I know he's been living in NYC for years.

Dumpster D

Quote from: Bigval on February 12, 2021, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on January 29, 2021, 04:24:23 PM
Anyone know if Trevor is still in Eureka or Coalinga or whatever California farm town the Bungle boys are from? I remember the joint interview he and Buzz did for protonic reversal. He was in the house with the wood paneling.

As far as I know he's been living in NYC for years.

Trey said the place he grew up around was like in that movie Gummo.

I can't see why anyone would stick around a place like that if they could help it.

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on February 12, 2021, 04:24:40 PM
you made my night, thanks
You're welcome. I liked some of the little tidbits that get mentioned. Things like how they pick the setlists. I doubt anyone would have ever guessed that Dale's wife recommends songs that she likes! It did make me laugh that he mentioned The Bit and Night Goat as songs they play a lot. Personally i think they shouldn't be played again for a LONG time. It was fascinating seeing Dale deal with that unexpected phone call and the answering machine too. Hahaha.


black stallion

thanks, looks like i have a few things to do after the footbal match this afternoon
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on February 21, 2021, 06:59:11 AM
thanks, looks like i have a few things to do after the footbal match this afternoon
The Milan derby? I know you are an Inter fan but i have to say i hope AC win this year. I still think of them as a big club from back in the 90's when they ruled the football landscape. Plus i'd like to see Zlatan win the title with them.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 21, 2021, 07:02:33 AM
Quote from: black stallion on February 21, 2021, 06:59:11 AM
thanks, looks like i have a few things to do after the footbal match this afternoon
The Milan derby? I know you are an Inter fan but i have to say i hope AC win this year. I still think of them as a big club from back in the 90's when they ruled the football landscape. Plus i'd like to see Zlatan win the title with them.

yep, i'm ready! Zlatan is great btw
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

UNOwenWasHim

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 13, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
I liked some of the little tidbits that get mentioned. Things like how they pick the setlists. I doubt anyone would have ever guessed that Dale's wife recommends songs that she likes!
[/quote]

That was the most interesting part for me as well! I've always been curious as to how bands choose their setlists; sure, there are the most recent ones, the ones which are the public's favorites, and then, the rest... Do you folks happen to know how other bands choose "the rest", too?

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards


black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards


amazonAMAZON

Schnab clearly lost his mind. Not sure which butterviking language this is, but the pun of "dale" and "interview" is definitely not worth watching this 6 minute random boring youtube clip of an old man in a factory making string.