A Senile Animal, Nude with Boots, and The Bride reissues

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 28, 2021, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dead mike

Quote from: jules on May 01, 2021, 12:18:30 PM
Quote from: dead mike on May 01, 2021, 12:07:18 PM
Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on May 01, 2021, 07:48:06 AM
45 RPM is preferred by some as it has a higher sampling rate than 33 rpm. I have not done a side by side comparison yet
Switching from 33 to 45 is a pain in the ass with many turntables. Especially mine.
:lol:

Do you have to ford a moat of hungry piranhas to get to your spindle, or something?
It's more I'm Forrest Gump disassebling and re-assembling an M-16 made of papier mache. First of all, I have a cork slip mat that sticks fast to the pin. If I don't carefully lift it up, it will crack. Then I have to remove the metal platter -- again, carefully -- then I have to carefully unfasten the belt and move it onto the other pulley. Finally, I have to carefully put everything back in its place.

Sure, I could have bought the turntable that changes the speed with the flip of a switch, but I wanted the cool audiophile kids to like me.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

coodies

I got an email today from Ipecac saying my apple red Nude With Boots and The Bride Screamed Murder are on their way!  :shock:

amazonAMAZON

You know... CDs play at a standard speed and can hold 80 minutes of high fidelity music.  8)

Stonergrunge

Quote from: dead mike on May 14, 2021, 01:14:48 PM
45 RPM is preferred by some as it has a higher sampling rate than 33 rpm. I have not done a side by side comparison yet
Switching from 33 to 45 is a pain in the ass with many turntables. Especially mine.

Do you have to ford a moat of hungry piranhas to get to your spindle, or something?
It's more I'm Forrest Gump disassebling and re-assembling an M-16 made of papier mache. First of all, I have a cork slip mat that sticks fast to the pin. If I don't carefully lift it up, it will crack. Then I have to remove the metal platter -- again, carefully -- then I have to carefully unfasten the belt and move it onto the other pulley. Finally, I have to carefully put everything back in its place.

Sure, I could have bought the turntable that changes the speed with the flip of a switch, but I wanted the cool audiophile kids to like me.

That really sounds complicated as fuck, mine has a switch to change the speed. I would like to see your turntable, could you take a picture please?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 21, 2021, 10:52:09 AM
Quote from: dead mike on May 14, 2021, 01:14:48 PM

That really sounds complicated as fuck, mine has a switch to change the speed. I would like to see your turntable, could you take a picture please?

It might look like this as he changes the speed:

GiveMe45

I have one of those turntables as well.  At first I thought it was fun.  Now I'm lazy and all of my 45s just sound really slow

jules

buddy holiday

For most of these turntables you can buy an external power supply. These small boxes usually also have a switch 33/45 that steers the motor directly without switching the belt on the pulley. I bought one for my rega player. I think it was 200 to 300.

dirtmerchant

Someone posted on fb that civilized worm is on the track list but not on the record, anyone here can confirm ?

moose

Quote from: dirtmerchant on June 23, 2021, 06:28:43 PM
Someone posted on fb that civilized worm is on the track list but not on the record, anyone here can confirm ?
Whaaaaaa???
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

black stallion

Quote from: dirtmerchant on June 23, 2021, 06:28:43 PM

ahah that would be crazy.. i'm super happy with my original cd btw
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

runk the punk

Civilized Worm isn't on the vinyl... Damn.  Someone  goofed. They'll just say that makes it even more collectible 😆

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: runk the punk on June 24, 2021, 09:02:25 AM
Civilized Worm isn't on the vinyl... Damn.  Someone  goofed. They'll just say that makes it even more collectible 😆
Yikes.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 24, 2021, 09:15:03 AM
Quote from: runk the punk on June 24, 2021, 09:02:25 AM
Yikes.

....and someone has mentioned that A Vast Filthy Prison is on both Side A and Side D.....

))))((((

Ipecac: Making people sick since 1999!!

I did think 'Civilized Worm' being missing could have been possibly intentional for some reason, but to put the same song on both sides sounds like a clear fuck up all round to me!