Started by von grip, September 05, 2021, 11:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

"im ol' south!"

jules

von grip

"im ol' south!"

Jozzy

How much were they? I didn't even try because of how limited this batch was...no point in getting my blood pressure up. I will shoot for the factory editions when they go up.

von grip

Quote from: Jozzy on September 05, 2021, 12:08:45 PM
How much were they? I didn't even try because of how limited this batch was...no point in getting my blood pressure up. I will shoot for the factory editions when they go up.
$200$
"im ol' south!"

buddy holiday

there is another art edition coming (more than 100) and then in a couple of month the factory edition.

jules

von grip

also found it easier to start a new topic/ thread for the vinyl, instead of posting in the 'cd' thread
"im ol' south!"

jules

Quote from: laptop sorcery on September 05, 2021, 12:17:47 PM
also found it easier to start a new topic/ thread for the vinyl, instead of posting in the 'cd' thread
Good shout. We'll be back here at least two times more to egg-on Jozzy, wonder where JZS is, light a candle for the amount of import tax Buddy owes and moan about how quickly they appear on eBay at $300+

von grip

Quote from: jules on September 05, 2021, 12:03:33 PM
They go like Glastonbury tickets.
and people think the mondo poster drops are tough..
"im ol' south!"

von grip

Quote from: buddy holiday on September 05, 2021, 12:06:01 PM
got one!
Question do u use a computer when the products go live on shoxOp or a mobile device?
"im ol' south!"

buddy holiday

Quote from: laptop sorcery on September 05, 2021, 12:25:07 PM
Quote from: buddy holiday on September 05, 2021, 12:06:01 PM
got one!
Question do u use a computer when the products go live on shoxOp or a mobile device?
Notebook with seperate mouse. No nerves with the mobile for the editions of 100  :lol: