Melvins livestream obscene vol 1-3 VINYL

Started by von grip, September 05, 2021, 11:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

moose

Could use some help in grabbing an extra copy in Cali? Might not make it to the east coast with these. 😬
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Snivlemdotcom

This is an edition of 500, and will be available starting 6/14 in San Diego. If there are any left, then they will be available at the fall shows.

moose

Quote from: Snivlemdotcom on June 04, 2022, 11:55:57 AM
This is an edition of 500, and will be available starting 6/14 in San Diego. If there are any left, then they will be available at the fall shows.
Thanks Snivlem.com! Where my San Diego peeps at?

amazonAMAZON

Dang... Alex's Bar is sold out. San Diego and Pappy's are too far for a week night. Should have locked that ticket in earlier. This is making me wonder if I can swing an overnight in San Diego, though... Ughh

jules

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards