Industrial Strength Roll-Call

Started by CoryCory, November 08, 2021, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoryCory

Updated roll-call, add yourself as you see fit!

Starts Wednesday!

Mar. 02 - Columbus, OH @ Express Live!
Mar. 04 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
Mar. 05 - Covington, KY @ Madison Theatre  CoryCory
Mar. 06 - Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage
Mar. 08 - Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
Mar. 09 - Philadelphia, PA @ Franklin Music Hall
Mar. 11 - New Haven, CT @ College Street Music Hall
Mar. 12 - Montclair, NJ @ The Wellmont Theater
Mar. 13 - Portland, ME @ State Theatre
Mar. 15 - Boston, MA @ House of Blues
Mar. 16 - Buffalo, NY @ Buffalo Riverworks Flutter Nuts
Mar. 18 - Raleigh, NC @ The Ritz
Mar. 19 - Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium FartLips
Mar. 20 - Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
Mar. 22 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle FartLips
Mar. 23 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
Mar. 26 - Dallas, TX @ Amplified Life
Mar. 27 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
Mar. 28 - San Antonio, TX @ Aztec Theater
Mar. 29 - Houston, TX @ House of Blues
Mar. 31 - Chicago, IL @ Riviera
Apr. 01 - Cleveland, OH @ The Agora kingdiamond
Apr. 02 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
Apr. 03 - Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Hall
Apr. 05 - St Paul, MN @ Palace
Apr. 06 - Kansas City, MO @ Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
Apr. 07 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom
Apr. 09 - Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
Apr. 10 - Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
Apr. 12 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
Apr. 13 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
Apr. 14 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
Apr. 16 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield GiveMe45
Apr. 18 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox SoDo

))))((((

Darn, these shows are CLOSE! For some reason, i thought the tour was later in March. Can't wait to see what the setlist for this tour is. Have fun at the shows guys!!

dirtmerchant

We need merch table pics. Curious to see if they are still able to go all out with merch without being the headliner. Wonder if there will be tour posters too?

Nizamark

still holding out hope for an LA date near the end there

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 28, 2022, 09:28:58 PM
Darn, these shows are CLOSE! For some reason, i thought the tour was later in March. Can't wait to see what the setlist for this tour is. Have fun at the shows guys!!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/melvins/2022/kemba-live-columbus-oh-138999c1.html
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Oscar

I think it's safe to say they don't give a shit about setlists anymore

black stallion

Quote from: Oscar on March 03, 2022, 05:30:35 AM
I think it's safe to say they don't give a shit about setlists anymore

totally agree. It's probably since Steven joined that they open with Kickin Machine

))))((((

Almost the same as the House of Vans show. For a band with a few hundred songs to their name, it is a shame they never shake it up with different ones. 'Charlie' for instance has been played for years now! Same goes for 'Evil New War God'.

black stallion

I love the fact that Buzz very  often says musicians are  lazy.. with all this time they had during the Corona break I wonder how they couldn't prepare a different setlist :lol:

))))((((

Haha true. I wonder if this is what they see as a more accessible setlist for a co-headliner tour. Since it's not a show on their own and not ALL Melvins fans in attendance.

Bigval

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 03, 2022, 06:56:07 AM
Haha true. I wonder if this is what they see as a more accessible setlist for a co-headliner tour. Since it's not a show on their own and not ALL Melvins fans in attendance.

It's not a co-headliner Melvins & COC are both supporting Ministry. Both Buzz and Al said that in that joint interview you posted. Buzz thanked Al a few times for asking Melvins to support them and co-headliners usually alternate top billing on different nights like Def Leppard & Motley Crue will be doing on their stadium tour unlike this tour Ministry are closing every night because it's their tour.

CoryCory

Makes sense as theyre direct support so busting out the "hits" is a safe move. If anything COC's setlist is a bit more all over the place and Ministry is throwing a few curveballs in the mix!

Looking forward to Saturday

amazonAMAZON

If they were still on a headlining tour, I doubt the setlist would be much different, only longer.

I was just listening to Tres Cabrones and thinking "there are a lot of great songs here that I've never heard live. What's up?" They also have not added a single tune from Working With God.

jules

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 03, 2022, 11:45:38 AM
If they were still on a headlining tour, I doubt the setlist would be much different, only longer.

I was just listening to Tres Cabrones and thinking "there are a lot of great songs here that I've never heard live. What's up?" They also have not added a single tune from Working With God.

Hopefully you'll have a WWG tour in the fall. After the Bunnzo tour.

CoryCory

Quote from: jules on March 03, 2022, 11:47:50 AM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 03, 2022, 11:45:38 AM

Hopefully you'll have a WWG tour in the fall. After the Bunnzo tour.

Hell they did a two bass tour and not one song from Three Men and a Baby. The opportunity was right there  :lol: