Melvins cancel nye shows!

Started by PepsiMike, December 28, 2021, 05:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiMike

A few people called it, but it's now official. If you bought a ticket, should be able to get a refund.  :(

CoryCory

Cautiously optimistic for Spring 2022 though it wouldn't surprise me if that shit canceled too

Tobias

What was the reason? I joked on their FB page that it was because Flipper were playing their last shows with David Yow those same nights at Bottom of the Hill
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

CoryCory

Seen High on Fire canceled their NYE show in California.

Supposedly a major spike in cases in California

amazonAMAZON

People can't smell scented candles. That seems to indicate the pandemic is bad.

Oh, and some Los Angeles hospital had so many dead bodies their morgue was full and they had to stack 'em outside in the rain. So there's that.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on December 30, 2021, 12:52:29 AM

Oh, and some Los Angeles hospital had so many dead bodies their morgue was full and they had to stack 'em outside in the rain. So there's that.

All lies. Stop watching CNN, jackass. The plandemic will end when people wake up and say NO to all this shit. Enough already! We're watching 3rd rate players in the NFL play games. NHL is on the way to shutdown, etc etc. More and more concerts are getting cancelled. Why?, because of Omicron which is like a mild cold. Using the Covid/testing protocols from a year ago makes zero sense today

If you feel fine there's no reason to get tested. These people lining up in parking lots to get tested should be punched in the throat. If you're sick,  then just stay home like you learned as a kid. Resume normal life in a day or two when your sniffles go away.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on December 30, 2021, 05:32:22 PM
These people lining up in parking lots to get tested should be punched in the throat.

So go out there and punch 'em.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

John Schuller

All lies. Stop watching CNN, jackass. The plandemic will end when people wake up and say NO to all this shit. Enough already! We're watching 3rd rate players in the NFL play games. NHL is on the way to shutdown, etc etc. More and more concerts are getting cancelled. Why?, because of Omicron which is like a mild cold. Using the Covid/testing protocols from a year ago makes zero sense today

If you feel fine there's no reason to get tested. These people lining up in parking lots to get tested should be punched in the throat. If you're sick,  then just stay home like you learned as a kid. Resume normal life in a day or two when your sniffles go away.

If only people WOULD stay home when they are sick. They won't though, cuz people suck.

FartLips

Quote from: sadcorps on December 31, 2021, 12:11:33 PM

If only people WOULD stay home when they are sick. They won't though, cuz people suck.
c'mon man, people are asymptomatic. nobody knows if they got it or not.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

kingdiamond

This is a Melvins forum, not QAnon. Chill.

dead mike

I haven't heard of this, but it sounds similar to a story from, I think it was, Oklahoma last summer where supposedly people were dying from gunshots because ERs were swamped with delta cases. That turned out to be another bullshit BlueAnon story. Caveat emptor.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

John Schuller

It's OK everyone - it's all just a hoax!

glen

blue anon... I like that.

happy nude year.    see y'all in the funny papers.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN