King Dunn - Invention of Hysteria

Started by jules, February 18, 2022, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

))))((((

Very intriguing. After Buzzo's comments about Gift Of Sacrifice and wanting to collaborate with Trevor, i think we all knew that they would end up working on material pretty soon. Im keen to hear more! Im assuming an album is in the works further down the line. Goodness me, all these AmRep 4 track EP's!!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the bloat

Yessss. How does the Lord of the Flies tracks and this release fit together? Sometimes these EPs will lead to an LP. Well, i guess the Flipper one didn't... and Mudhony and Shitkid... maybe these Dunn tracks are leftovers? didn't Buzz say they had a whole vault of Trevor Dunn tracks? My mind is spinning... in a good way! OMG Melvins have separated me from from so many dollars over the last 3 years lol. I'd better get a night job

amazonAMAZON

I thought they did hint at this back at the beginning of the pandemic. But maybe that was actually hinting at Six Pack.

Anyway, very welcome. I love Trevor's writing so very cool to hear them on equal footing on this one.

))))((((

Quote from: the bloat on February 18, 2022, 10:22:39 PM
How does the Lord of the Flies tracks and this release fit together? Sometimes these EPs will lead to an LP.
I would guess it will be two separate releases - one Melvins the other King Dunn. We know the two original Lord Of The Flies songs will feature on an upcoming Melvins album. So this is no doubt it's own thing.

Quote from: the bloat on February 18, 2022, 10:22:39 PM
maybe these Dunn tracks are leftovers? didn't Buzz say they had a whole vault of Trevor Dunn tracks?
Apparently there are the leftover Melvins Lite tracks, but Buzz said he was disappointed how his tour with Trevor for 'Gift Of Sacrifice' got abandoned because of the pandemic. He said he was impressed with what Dunn had contributed to that album and he wanted to make a full blown collaboration record with him and then tour on that. So this is probably the start of that thing. I know Trevor was recording with his standup bass with Toshi last year so it's a safe bet to say this is the result.

))))((((

Trevor confirming my suspicions.

Buzz & I collaborated on some stuff. Here's one I wrote.

von grip

dig this ep cover. Verrrrrry niiiiiice I like  music matches it well
"im ol' south!"

von grip

Here's to hoping they immortalize this print on a tee and or longsleeve
"im ol' south!"

acid policy

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

))))((((

Am i the only one sensing a pandemic theme here?

1. Invention Of Hysteria
2. Sick As A Goat
3. I Like Stuff Clean
4. Dirty One & The Poor Dog

Dumpster D