The Electric Roach + Five Legged Tour 2022

Started by blewis, April 12, 2022, 08:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

So, is The Electric Roach the title for the new album?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

blacksanta

It FEELS like I have seen every song on the Ministry setlist except the new one on the last 5 tours. I think Worm and Fish got added back in on the 2019 tour, but yeah....I don't need to see Kicking Machine again....hopefully it gets mixed up on this new tour.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

))))((((

Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 13, 2022, 11:47:00 AM
So, is The Electric Roach the title for the new album?
I was wondering that too. I suppose it could be a song title from the record or maybe the title of the Helms Alee collab. Or just a title Buzz has given to this tour. Remember some years ago there was a tour called 'Intensities In Ten Cities' and there was the one with Napalm Death called 'Savage Imperial Death March'.

CoryCory

Knoxville is the closest date and that's 4 - 5 hours I think. Should be a banger but Im out. Maybe more dates will be added?

Chief Ten Beers

For what it's worth in 2016 the setlist varied quite a bit from the spring Imperial Death March tour when they opened for Napalm Death(saw that @ Cleveland Agora), and the Aug/Sep tour when they headlined w/ Helms Alee opening(caught that at @ Buffalo Iron Works). But that was 6 yrs ago. Bottom line, unless most of H.A.T. gets resurrected into the setlist, I'll be skipping this one. :wink:

))))((((

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 13, 2022, 05:32:59 PM
unless most of H.A.T. gets resurrected into the setlist, I'll be skipping this one.
It's an interesting one that they constantly seem to have an aversion to HAT. I know Kevin had the slide bass action going on there but im sure they could still fashion (or reimagine!) those songs with Steven.

amazonAMAZON

Yeah, there's so much good stuff that never gets played live. One of the things with having Dunn in the band was I felt like he was a fan of the Melvins, like the obscure Melvins, and I can imagine he was the one asking to play "Pitfalls."

We should pick a dream setlist and send a care package to Steven with the lyrics and bass tabs :)

Vcavallo

I'll be at the Providence show, you dogs.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Dumpster D

von grip

Quote from: vince furnier on April 12, 2022, 10:50:41 AM
YAY!!!! Saturday in Tucson works for me.  :ohsnap:
"Saturday in (Portland) works for me "
"im ol' south!"

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Nizamark

ticketweb says i need an access code?  is this a presale or what?  there's no info anywhere i can find

UPDATE: the code is ELECTRICROACH

vince furnier

Quote from: Nizamark on April 14, 2022, 12:09:46 PM
ticketweb says i need an access code?  is this a presale or what?  there's no info anywhere i can find

UPDATE: the code is ELECTRICROACH
someone on fb said the code for Knoxville was HOOCH. like.....WTF we doin here?  :x :lol: :facepalm:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Oscar

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on April 13, 2022, 06:01:41 PM
Yeah, there's so much good stuff that never gets played live. One of the things with having Dunn in the band was I felt like he was a fan of the Melvins, like the obscure Melvins, and I can imagine he was the one asking to play "Pitfalls."

We should pick a dream setlist and send a care package to Steven with the lyrics and bass tabs :)

Good point, Trevor serves the ethos really well. That Melvins Lite set was the greatest collection of songs I've witnessed by any band (closely followed by the NWB tour and QOTSA in '05 going full shithouse with the setlists)

))))((((

I wonder what the tour after this one will be. Mackie said they had another one planned beyond this one. After two state-side tours so far this year surely it wouldn't be a third one?? I'm not sure i could imagine the guys jumping over to Europe quite yet so Canada maybe??