Bad Mood Rising

Started by CoryCory, July 28, 2022, 07:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: Bigval on November 15, 2022, 04:13:27 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on November 15, 2022, 02:18:46 AM
It's a dark, rainy morning here but look what just arrived!

I didn't need to get it direct from AmRep either!

How long until the booklet ends up in the bin? ;)

:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: Bigval on November 15, 2022, 04:13:27 AM
How long until the booklet ends up in the bin?
Probably not very long!

Quote from: vince furnier on November 15, 2022, 05:51:09 AM
where did you find it?
On Amazon via a third party seller probably looking to make a quick buck. It was £22 so i obviously overpaid a little but i didn't care about that i just wanted the CD. I did think it might have been shipped from the US where it seems to be quite available but weirdly on the package it says Switzerland. I wasn't expecting that!

the bloat

Can you show us the liner notes? The vinyl didn't include any inserts, just a black record sleeve, so I'm curious what the booklet looks like!

Stonergrunge

Quote from: the bloat on November 15, 2022, 02:27:00 PM
Can you show us the liner notes? The vinyl didn't include any inserts, just a black record sleeve, so I'm curious what the booklet looks like!

I hope this works...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckexu1LOSs7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

black stallion

is that booklet still alive? :shock:

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on November 15, 2022, 03:01:51 PM
is that booklet still alive?
Oh yeah. I haven't even gave it a listen yet. I NEVER dispose of any art until after at least ONE listen. It'll probably get a few days or so.

Bigval

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 15, 2022, 12:02:04 PM
It was £22 so i obviously overpaid a little but i didn't care about that i just wanted the CD.

Wow that's like $40-45 AU, that's one expensive CD.

I haven't paid money like that for a CD since about 20 years ago when John Zorn released a limited edition album with Mike Patton & Ikue Mori signed by all three for around $100-150 AU.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 15, 2022, 05:21:25 PM
Quote from: black stallion on November 15, 2022, 03:01:51 PM
is that booklet still alive?
Oh yeah. I haven't even gave it a listen yet. I NEVER dispose of any art until after at least ONE listen. It'll probably get a few days or so.
i wish you could make a video of this process!  :evil:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

I tell you one thing i have noticed, the quality of the jewel case seems to be quite bad. It feels thinner or cheaper in some way. Perhaps that's what the majority of jewel cases are like these days. Also the CD isn't held in place whatsoever. It would fall right out if you turned it upside down. All in all, it doesn't bother me because i won't be keeping the case anyway but if i was i would wish for something better than this!

Bigval

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 15, 2022, 07:33:07 PM
I tell you one thing i have noticed, the quality of the jewel case seems to be quite bad. It feels thinner or cheaper in some way. Perhaps that's what the majority of jewel cases are like these days. Also the CD isn't held in place whatsoever. It would fall right out if you turned it upside down. All in all, it doesn't bother me because i won't be keeping the case anyway but if i was i would wish for something better than this!

Yeah not to defend AmRep at all but all modern CD's these days have cheap flimsy shitty cases, the kind of cases that crack just by looking at them. Not like the late 80's and early 90's when the CD cases were really hard and tough, I know that for a fact because a few years ago I fell back into the trap of buying up cheap CD's from op shops and then ripping them to my laptop and then trading them in for a profit at record stores, some of those old CD's from that time period the cases were as tough as anything. They certainly got made cheaper over time and now they're quite pathetically thin.

the bloat

Thanks for sharing the liner note pics for the CD. I was hoping the vinyl would include some cool graphics, but nope...

Stonergrunge

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 15, 2022, 07:33:07 PM

That's why I changed the tray in mine, you can tell by the photos I shared from my Instagram acccount, and also because one of the "little legs" (don't know the actual name of that) on the centre was broken.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

blacksanta

What was the last jewel case release? Basses Loaded? Everything else since Hold it In has been digipak?

Edit: Just noticed I crossed the 900 post threshold  :lol:
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

black stallion

Quote from: blacksanta on November 16, 2022, 12:22:43 PM
What was the last jewel case release? Basses Loaded? Everything else since Hold it In has been digipak?

I think you're right

dead mike

The truth can now be told. This album is good.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres