TWINS OF EVIL tour!

Started by PepsiMike, June 05, 2023, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiMike

dirtmerchant

I need a damn merch buddy on the west coast. If anyone is willing to grab some records I would be willing to pay handsomely or possibly trade for other rare mackie stuff.  Either way, we need merch table pics from tonight's show.

Helen83

))))((((

So this is apparently the setlist. Not as many other songs added as i maybe expected. All tracks that Coady knows well and will have performed countless times in the past. No, 'If I Had An Exorcism'????

Ligature
Your Blessened
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Zodiac
Cow
A History Of Bad Men
Honey Bucket
Revolve
Night Goat
Boris

JASONALEXANDER

Shocking to read that Dale need spinal surgery, all the very best for him, he and Buzz are The Melvins, Dale is critical for the bands existense get back soon, Dale, but most important get back in a good shape without pains. All the very best from Bergen!
"DM is a real american hero." (Fart Lips 27.09.2023)

buddy holiday

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 25, 2023, 01:51:16 AM
So this is apparently the setlist. Not as many other songs added as i maybe expected. All tracks that Coady knows well and will have performed countless times in the past. No, 'If I Had An Exorcism'????

Ligature
Your Blessened
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Zodiac
Cow
A History Of Bad Men
Honey Bucket
Revolve
Night Goat
Boris

I think this is incomplete... both melvins and boris have likely equal headliner time...
This set here is merely an hour long?

Tobias

Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

whiney

If you're a fan of the Cheapy CDs, you are in luck!

Kind of sucks not to have those Dale backing vocals, but no real complaints about Coady's drumming. Real beastly presence. Incredibly fast version of "Honey Bucket."

vince furnier

Quote from: whiney on August 25, 2023, 11:22:58 AM

Kind of sucks not to have those Dale backing vocals, but no real complaints about Coady's drumming. Real beastly presence. Incredibly fast version of "Honey Bucket."
did Coady do any vocals?
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

CoryCory

I guess we'll see if both bands actually do their full albums as Boris seems to have omitted Rattlesnake in favor of Dronevil.

I feel that's a low-key trend with a lot of bands. Announce youre doing a full album...And not do the full album. Seen it with quite a few acts. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Weedeater, Max Cavalera, the list can go on.

))))((((

whiney

Quote from: vince furnier on August 25, 2023, 11:32:56 AM
Quote from: whiney on August 25, 2023, 11:22:58 AM

did Coady do any vocals?

I do not think so

Nizamark

coady did not do vocals.  he was monstrous on the drums though, and had a lot of goodwill from the crowd   lots of rare smiles from buzz. the whole band seemed to be having a blast, maybe once they realized that coady was fitting in perfectly. great great show.  set was sadly short tho. i know it's billed as a co-headlining tour but melvins def felt like an opener.  boris was louder, had an insane light show.  they were super fun.  kicked things off with the gong of course

Nizamark

oh and i predicted/hoped mlvns would finish their set with boris.   best version... ended with just buzz on stage for the final few mins.

and then boris encored with boris.  so full circle