21 June 2023 Zurich Rote Fabrik

Started by jules, June 25, 2023, 08:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jules

I met Buddy Holiday for the umpteenth time and Budspawn for the first time here tonight. They can provide a review, I'll provide photographic proof:


K4rJ4kC

How's the merch looking this tour, any vinyl left?
Will be going to the Amsterdam show tomorrow and dont want to leave with a full wallet :lol:

))))((((


buddy holiday

Quote from: K4rJ4kC on June 25, 2023, 10:19:42 AM
How's the merch looking this tour, any vinyl left?
Will be going to the Amsterdam show tomorrow and dont want to leave with a full wallet :lol:
no more vinyl. the honkys were all gone by the first germany show... longtime ago... they still have shirts and various tour posters.

show was great, and it was hot.

black stallion

Quote from: jules on June 25, 2023, 08:36:38 AM
I met Buddy Holiday for the umpteenth time and Budspawn for the first time here tonight. They can provide a review, I'll provide photographic proof:



:o
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

linoleum blownapart

who is who.....which be the guy Jules?
thrower of the bong water balloons

))))((((

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 27, 2023, 12:09:49 PM
who is who.....which be the guy Jules?
From L to R.

Budspawn, Buddy Holiday, Jules.

linoleum blownapart

Thanks, good to know guy Jules, is no resemblance to girl Jules.
thrower of the bong water balloons

jules


PepsiMike



vince furnier

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2023, 08:05:39 AM

only comes thru when i quote it. that kinda looks like a Steve Ditko take on a Skinner (Melvins doc artist).
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

buddy holiday

Thank you Vince. Strange, my post shows it for me...

vince furnier

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2023, 08:57:32 AM
Thank you Vince. Strange, my post shows it for me...
finally showed up. maybe my computer is upset. i can't see the artist's name.
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

buddy holiday

Quote from: vince furnier on July 09, 2023, 09:23:50 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on July 09, 2023, 08:57:32 AM
Thank you Vince. Strange, my post shows it for me...
finally showed up. maybe my computer is upset. i can't see the artist's name.
Dr. Knoche / Clor
https://posterdrops.com/art/47635?album=main