Previous topic - Next topic

Green Honey

Quote from: ___-----_____------_____
Quote from: Battlecat"Your Rolling Stones are beaten by our Beatles"

wtf does that mean?

"Your Rolling Stones are no match for our Beatles"
I think it's a Homer Simpson quote

Battlecat

Quote from: crazyslapWhy does, Battlecat and nearly everyone else on this forum dislike the 16yr old metalheads?? Cos your old?

Yeah, I'm old and jaded, and hate them cos I'm jealous of their youth.

Actually, I wasn't having a go at them for being 16yr old metalheads, just for their attempts to start a moshpit. Most people were happy to watch the band and dance a bit, but these 5 or 6 kids were moshing really violently, careering into other people and nearly knocking them over all the time. Most people around me seemed pretty pissed off with them too. Basically, you couldn't really enjoy the show cos you had to concentrate all your attention on not getting elbowed, stamped on or knocked over by a bunch of over-excited kids who didn't give a shit about the show but just wanted to prove how metal they were.

klump

yeah, its really annoying...

some fucker kicked me in the shoulder(!) in mid-air, really "cool".

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

LouiLoomis

I got kicked a few times too. It seemed to me most people there weren't actually familar with many (if any) Melvins songs at all, so instead they just run riot everytime a riff kicks in. Bastards...

klump

yeah, they were enjoying the "megadeaf" reunion more.

LouiLoomis

Quote from: klumpyeah, they were enjoying the "megadeaf" reunion more.
Hahaha! At least you could guess the words!

klump

any audio from this concert or the ATP one yet???  :D

youllneverbe

I'm 100% sure that at this show they also played 'The Bloated Pope' and a rocked-up version on 'Toadi Acceleratio'. They was somewhere between Black Stooges and POTRE.