The End (2003)

Started by mumu, April 28, 2005, 03:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: heavyR on January 18, 2008, 08:18:34 AM
Quote from: change&suffocation on January 17, 2008, 10:18:05 PM
Or I can trade you some really good herb if you are in central NY.   

I don't know why but I find this to be one of the funniest posts I've ever gotten to read on this forum.

I find it to be one of the most depressing.     because I don't live in central NY.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

is the cover silkscreened?
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

GrimReaper

Out of town for one week and I missed out. :( :(

Idlehanz

Quote from: GrimReaper on January 18, 2008, 06:19:12 PM

Out of town for one week and I missed out. :( :(
check earlier pages in the thread Grim......it'll be available in online record stores :)

Chief Ten Beers

How did it ship, US mail - media/first class/priority, or by UPS? I pray that this arrives to western NY safely. My card was charged Tuesday. Maybe Monday it'll be there when I get home.

Buick GN

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 19, 2008, 04:16:32 PM
How did it ship, US mail - media/first class/priority, or by UPS? I pray that this arrives to western NY safely. My card was charged Tuesday. Maybe Monday it'll be there when I get home.

USPS media mail.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Buick GN on January 19, 2008, 07:50:56 PM

USPS media mail.
uh oh  :(
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

got mine today in great condition.  The records aren't shrink wrapped though.  Just FYI.

BlueBob

this was recorded at the troubador?
I saw that tomahawk tour but they played at HOBlues in Anaheim?

Herr Honky

Uhhhh...the record isn't shrink wrapped and they shipped them with media mail?
Any other time of the year this wouldn't be a problem, but in the dead of winter it makes me worry...

Eponymous

How did it ship, US mail - media/first class/priority, or by UPS? I pray that this arrives to western NY safely.

I bought one, but it's got to come all the way to Australia. I hope they pack it well enough to justify what I had to pay for shipping!

Idlehanz

It was packed in sturdy cardboard.  They're not shrink wrapped, but they do have a plastic cover.   I wouldn't think there would be any problem unless you have a retarded mailman who leaves it on your porch in the rain.

heavyR

If anyone has one of those record players that hooks up to USB they should put a copy of the show online for those who bought the record. i listen to music heavily through my ipod, and recently have been lucky enough to have a few vinyl only things in mp3 form (SC3 singles, Burial Chamber Trio, Corrupted). I would appreciate it if anyone has the ability to do this.