ELECTRORETARD

Started by zee melvins, September 26, 2003, 09:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beto Brasil

Quote from: EponymousI much prefer the original version of Revolve.

yeah of course!!!
is a good album, but i prefer the old version too!
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

Anonymous

Quote from: Aemon(some places still have first hand copies for $10 american)

What places?

TOOL

Tower Records has it for $12.99.  The web site says it's out of print but I got my copy in 3 days!  Shipping is free if your order is $20 or more.
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

popeye

Brilliant Album.  Fantastic really.  Hey - I like Shitstorm.  YOA is rippin - ican't believe that song didn't be come an instant hit in Dance Clubs around the World.  i absolutely love Missing and Lovely Butterflies. and what a Glorious experience it was to catch the 20th Anniversary show at the Capitol theatre in olympia Washington and witness Buzz (King Buzzo! Please!) completely Blow that song away. Yikes.
Interstellar overdrive is a Beautiful version (Tribute?) to Pink Floyd.  i love that song and most early Floyd.  
Well that's my opinion on Electro-Retard.  seeya

GrimReaper

I like it, but I just don't play it much.

I get my YOA fix off of different live sets.

Ashtray Baby Head

I don't understand it! Every time I play that album, it doesn't even get halfway through Youth of America and I'm already soiling myself with hot salty bodily waste. As the warm wet spot spreads across my crotch and I moan in consternation, Gluey Porch Treatments comes on and my bowels let loose with a mortifying blat. I can't tell you how many armchairs I've utterly destroyed with my Melvins-induced incontinence...

Midnight Lamp

Wouldn't mind if I could get a copy of it. Hasn't it gone out of print?

Ashtray Baby Head

Quote from: Midnight LampWouldn't mind if I could get a copy of it. Hasn't it gone out of print?

Not on Soulseek it hasn't...

Midnight Lamp

slappy

Quote from: Ashtray Baby HeadI don't understand it! Every time I play that album, it doesn't even get halfway through Youth of America and I'm already soiling myself with hot salty bodily waste. As the warm wet spot spreads across my crotch and I moan in consternation, Gluey Porch Treatments comes on and my bowels let loose with a mortifying blat. I can't tell you how many armchairs I've utterly destroyed with my Melvins-induced incontinence...

that has nothing to do with the melvins and everything to do with that extra chromosome, you slope-headed in-breed.

and get the fuck outta Florida.  You're making those Bush-lovers look good.

Ashtray Baby Head

Quote from: slappy
Quote from: Ashtray Baby HeadI don't understand it! Every time I play that album, it doesn't even get halfway through Youth of America and I'm already soiling myself with hot salty bodily waste. As the warm wet spot spreads across my crotch and I moan in consternation, Gluey Porch Treatments comes on and my bowels let loose with a mortifying blat. I can't tell you how many armchairs I've utterly destroyed with my Melvins-induced incontinence...

that has nothing to do with the melvins and everything to do with that extra chromosome, you slope-headed in-breed.

I may have overhanging brows and communicate in grunts, whistles, and carefully-released farts, but I am most certainly not slope-headed, sir! :lol:

Eponymous

Quote from: Ashtray Baby Head

I may have overhanging brows and communicate in grunts, whistles, and carefully-released farts, but I am most certainly not slope-headed, sir! :lol:
You guys make me feel like I'm at home.   :D  :shock:

Ashtray Baby Head

Quote from: Eponymous
Quote from: Ashtray Baby Head

You guys make me feel like I'm at home.   :D  :shock:

Well, why don't you just go "home", then?

We're "waiting" for "you".

Midnight Lamp

Ashtray Baby Head what is your name on soulseek?!?