what do you recommend?

Started by musefreek, November 27, 2003, 08:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

KurtCobain2902

Houdini man!! I don't really like Honky. :roll:

The Wise Shotgun

Houdini is a very good one.
But fuck you Kurt Cobain.
When will you die? Please?

Beto Brasil

Quote from: KurtCoabin2902Houdini man!! I don't really like Honky. :roll:

im scared,im old today.but , the news baby fans believe that HOUDINI is the best Melvins Album ,only because Kurt Cocain produced some songs and played in Sky PuP.....man , i dont know,this guys hear music for KC?


HOUDINI is excellent , but not because kurt cocain produced,because is more one MELVINS ALBUM...... remember this okay?

man , believe in you, and no in dead people.
thanks
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

and remember too, "Kurt Cocain burn in hell"
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

KurtCobain2902

Don't fucking jump all over my ass because I like Kurt you prick. I didn't do anything to you. I don't like Houdini because Kurt produced some of it. I just think it's a really good album. I am knew to the Melvins bet they're my second favorite band.

Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: KurtCobain2902Don't fucking jump all over my ass because I like Kurt you prick. I didn't do anything to you. I don't like Houdini because Kurt produced some of it. I just think it's a really good album. I am knew to the Melvins bet they're my second favorite band.

Pay no heed...Kurt Cobain is to Beto what a spark is to blue touch-paper, know what I mean? In any case, I think many of of the posters here owe their introduction to the Melvins to Nirvana and Kurt, specifically. I know I found out about them through the gateway of grunge...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

Beto Brasil

Quote from: KurtCobain2902Don't fucking jump all over my ass because I like Kurt you prick. I didn't do anything to you. I don't like Houdini because Kurt produced some of it. I just think it's a really good album. I am knew to the Melvins bet they're my second favorite band.

repeat please:

I KNOW HOUDINI BECAUSE KLOSERCOCAIN PRODUCED SOME SONGS.

thank you
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: Beto Brasil
Quote from: KurtCobain2902Don't fucking jump all over my ass because I like Kurt you prick. I didn't do anything to you. I don't like Houdini because Kurt produced some of it. I just think it's a really good album. I am knew to the Melvins bet they're my second favorite band.

repeat please:

I KNOW HOUDINI BECAUSE KLOSERCOCAIN PRODUCED SOME SONGS.

thank you

Have you ever considered that he might like the album anyway. I'm a Nirvana fan and I love Houdini for what it is in itself. YOU'VE admitted to liking Nirvana. Lay off this guy's case, your 'Kurt Cocain' jokes are getting old. We know you don't like him but others do...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

Beto Brasil

Quote from: Reverend Ebeneezer
Quote from: Beto BrasilHave you ever considered that he might like the album anyway. I'm a Nirvana fan and I love Houdini for what it is in itself. YOU'VE admitted to liking Nirvana. Lay off this guy's case, your 'Kurt Cocain' jokes are getting old. We know you don't like him but others do...

look, i like Nirvana ,yeah, Dave and Chris are goods..but ,the gay,faggot Kurt Cocain was a shit.
this OTHERS guy that you speak about,are news fans,after Nevermind ,Unplugged or KC dead.so fuck him.
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

musefreek

this Brazil guy is just tryin to wound everyone up so just ignore him. The point of this thread is what album to start out with, not Kurt Cobain.

I've bought my first album, am happy with it so that's it!

End of thread.

Dave

Quote from: musefreek

End of thread.


I dont think so!


Now that you've bought your first album... Don't you feel the overwhelming desire to buy another?
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion."

- Lord Verulam

KurtCobain2902


Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: KurtCobain2902Thanks Ebeneezer.  :D

No prob, man.
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

musefreek

Ha!

I certainly do, and each time I listen to Stoner Witch I want to find out more about this band and the music they make. They really are intriguing. I thought I'll definitely get Houdini next since that goes hand in hand with Stoner Witch ( I think) . After getting that it's up to the board to decide.

Thinking about, I'm actually going to let the boardmembers decide from now on which albums I should get. They'll know best of course.

:)

musefreek

I might just add, the other reason why I can totally get into them is because they have such a vast back catalogue. As a collector of music it's a total dream come true and my credit card's worst nightmare!

Reverend Ebeneezer

Quote from: musefreekI might just add, the other reason why I can totally get into them is because they have such a vast back catalogue. As a collector of music it's a total dream come true and my credit card's worst nightmare!

I hear you there, buddy. I thought that the Melvins were a music nerd's wet dream come true as well. Rare, deleted albums and singles! Coloured vinyl! I almost wish I was a Melvins newbie again.

Ahem. Anyhow, yes, Houdini's sensible but then if you wish to progress back through their early stuff, grab Bullhead for a taste and if you want to see which direction they've headed in since Stoner, try Stag or Maggot and Bootlicker...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...