LYSOL

Started by Marilyn, October 24, 2003, 02:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

I received the album on tape about one month ago. I went to the local underground record store to get it on cd and was told the album was discontinued. :shock:

IS THIS TRUEEE??????????? WHERE CAN I GET LYSOL ON CD??? ANYONE HAVE IT FOR SALE?????PLEASE HELPPP

WAAAAAAAAAAAA   :cry:

-M

Dan_Gerous

I can't find it anywhere either.  I've been looking for  a while

Anonymous

It's not discontinued. You can order it online if nowhere else...

cranky messiah

i've only seen it in a record store once, at which time i of course purchased it. i would say your best bet is online

cooter

it took about a month to get mine special-ordered from www.crowsnestmusic.com

todd baio

if you didnt buy it when it first came out, dont be a fucking bandwagon jumper, johnny come lately Melvins fan and buy it now Marilyn

Leroy

I got mine from ebay.  they have them up there once in a while, but sometimes people try to rip you off and charge you 15.99 plus shipping.

kl0pper

about eight months ago got it from cheap-cds.com no problem.

Ed

Yeah, I didn't have any problem getting it from a local record store.

Good album, definitely one of my favourite Melvins records.

Reverend Ebeneezer

Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

Vcavallo

thank you good reverend...jeez!!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

idiotboy

man - there are some wanky-assed reviews of lysol on that page - 'will the melvins make a come back?' - spit on whoever said that

u know how they say - 'everyone is entitled to thier opinion' - don't believe it - some people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

Marilyn

Todd....shut the fuck up. You don't know me to call me a bandwagon jumper. I'm 21 and have been listening to the Melvins since I was 13. Forgive me if I wasn't "in" on the Melvins by the age of 10. Let me give you a pat on the back since you own EVERY ALBUM EVER MADE by the Melvins. :roll:  If I knew where you lived i'd rob your ass.

Thanks for the peeps providing links. You made my day!  :D

I'm going shopping...... 8)

cooter

What really steams me is that i had to order most (found king b ep) of the boner era music, and when i got them all, they later had them all at the store. (Crows Nest in Crest Hill, there's another one in Chicago.) What's weird is that they have just about everything the Melvins released except the Cd's released by Atlantic. And how come i can't find a Stag Cd brand new in any music store?!

black SANTA

Stag is out of print in America. You can order it new from Amazon.uk I believe. Houdini and Stoner Witch are part of the Atlantinc Nice Price budget line and should be able to be found for $9.99 each.