Altamont - Monkees Uncle

Started by anaconda, November 29, 2005, 04:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anaconda

Man oh man this is making me laugh and smile and riff out with an air guitar!!!!
El Stupido, Dum Dum Fever, I'm listening in headphones! This is really fuzzy,
Dale fucking punked it up for us nice, Bathroom Creep is so damn tasty too
....BOY!!!

GrimReaper


Conda,

Did you get the feeling Dale is pissed off at something/someone?

The lyrics have many negatives to them.

glen

Quote from: GrimReaper on November 29, 2005, 11:27:07 AM

Conda,

Did you get the feeling Dale is pissed off at something/someone?

The lyrics have many negatives to them.

my imagination tells me a couple of those songs refer to rutmanis. laughing boy?  dum dum fever?
but actually it's probably highly unlikely since these songs were probably written when kev was still in the band and I don't imagine dale is going to dis out his band mate like that.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

I totally think its Rutmanis he's tearing a strip off!
Remember, Dale is the one who informed Kevin that he
wasn't  in the band anymore.


Metalhead Cow

Quote from: anaconda on November 29, 2005, 06:09:39 PM
I totally think its Rutmanis he's tearing a strip off!
Remember, Dale is the one who informed Kevin that he
wasn't

anaconda

somewhere it quotes Dale as saying
'ya I called him up and told him it wasnt working out, buzz was
unhappy, etc...'

klump


anaconda

I'll find it, there's a link to it in one of my old posts

klump


mopafeena

I finally found a copy of this album!! I've never been able to track down any Altamont albums down here before. I've had to be happy with my one mp3, "Black Tooth Powder".
Anyway, just wanted to say that i love it. A lot.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

GrimReaper


Wikipedia.com states that Dale fired Kevin. This site is not 100% credable, but it is interesting.

glen

Quote from: anaconda on November 29, 2005, 06:09:39 PM
I totally think its Rutmanis he's tearing a strip off!
Remember, Dale is the one who informed Kevin that he
wasn't
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

Quote from: GrimReaper on November 30, 2005, 03:54:52 AM

Wikipedia.com states that Dale fired Kevin. This site is not 100% credable, but it is interesting.

Thanks Grim! I knew it was out there somewhere

anaconda

i also think its about Korny ass because the lyrics are like
'something something,  swivel hips, you caught a fist, bit your lip' make me sick'
- i think of kevin's hula hoops st vitus hip twist dance he did

i like the sample of the special nneds kick talking about
losing his tooth then swallowing it, then poopingit to
let daddy smell it... twisted stupid shit, but so funny when high..

dale is the fuckin man, anything he cant do?? not F_cking likely!
forgetaboutit!

DubEMC

Quote from: anaconda on November 29, 2005, 06:09:39 PM
I totally think its Rutmanis he's tearing a strip off!
Remember, Dale is the one who informed Kevin that he
wasn't