Spit it Out

Started by GodDammit, December 07, 2003, 02:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

GodDammit

I was digging through my Melvins files, and found one labeled 'Spit It Out'.  I played a few times and.... it sounds nothing like the Melvins.  So my question to you is, do you know anything about this song?  Is it reaaally reaally early melvins, or a mislabeled mp3 or just a single I've never heard?  I'm confused.

turnacus

Its a cover of Halo of Flies song Spit it Out. Halo of Flies was the first released band on Amphetamine Reptile if i remember.

There are rumors going around though that it isnt even The Melvins and that its just another version of Spit it Out played by Halo of Flies.
Van Hagar

GodDammit

Ah, gotcha.  Thanks.

f

hey, i've got a Hendrix cover...i don't know which song, something about "easy rider"  and "ridin' down the highway of desire" or "free winds take you higher"  or something... that sounds exactly like the melvins, but i've never read anything about it on any list.  is it them?  anybody know?
it's a good song

alnis

Just thought you should know that it's not melvins covering spit it out(at least if it's the track from the "melvins" halo of flies), it's just the band Halo of Flies playing Spit it out.

no melvins there at all, except that it was a "melvins" 7". (limited release for a slims show, I think).



mmmm...I found a linkt: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/5752/Melvins/z-spit.html

But it doesn't say much more than what I just told you.

nolacorelifer

The Sleazy Rider cover is by Dale's side project Altamont the album is called civil war fantasy.....

Both altamont records are a must.......

diggeth

f

oh, okay thanks a lot.  i'll check 'em out.

Dr. Gonzo

It's a slipknot song.... corey taylor is the vocalist