Waaaaay back when

Started by Vcavallo, December 07, 2003, 04:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vcavallo

hey, i just got the salad of a thousand delights DVD and i was really enjoying the footage from 1984...im looking for really really early video stuff, around this time.  if anyone has anything like this please reply or email me, i'll trade if i have something you want, or just plain pay for it.  help me out, oh melvins buddies.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Beto Brasil

Quote from: Vcavallohey, i just got the salad of a thousand delights DVD and i was really enjoying the footage from 1984...im looking for really really early video stuff, around this time.  if anyone has anything like this please reply or email me, i'll trade if i have something you want, or just plain pay for it.  help me out, oh melvins buddies.


hi man,
yeah, is a good video.look the back cover art," Produced : Jo Smith ,Paul Uusitalo" ....so, Jo Smith sent me this DVD man,ya, good guy.
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

Leroy

Hey Beto, I have some Melvins live CD's, like live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, and Cleveland Ohio.  I think I have 4 of those all together.  Maybe I can trade a few for one of your live Melvins tapes?