new (?) interview

Started by klump, December 14, 2003, 07:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


klump

sorry, it was only a little shitty one

gwiz

nah it was cool. i thought it was well written.

Eponymous

If you ever go to Seattle, the Experience Music Project (EMP - where the Melvins were playing) is well worth a visit. Expensive but worth it. Allow an entire day and don't forget to get the audio tour.

GrimReaper

I was at that show. The EMP has a concert hall called the Sky Church. This show wasn't advertised much and I almost missed it. I would call it a practice show for the Collosus of Destiny tour. The show sold out. People were still allowed into EMP though, so this one dude tried to challenge EMP security and make a run into the Sky Church. He got busted and thrown out. I honestly don't remember much else about the show.