Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You Look Like Such a

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 10, 2008, 11:32:42 PM
Quote from: You Look Like Such a on November 10, 2008, 10:59:46 PM
The only cool thing I have is a Nude With Boots booklet signed by Buzzo, Dale, Jared, and Coady. But I'm sure many of you got that too.

That's great, did you frame it yourself?   Most framing places around here seem really unreasonable.
I did, actually. I found the frame at Ikea and the booklet just happened to fit perfectly. Talk about luck.
"The United States should have a net thrown over it, you know?"
-Buzzo

cara

the framing makes it look so much more impressive than it would be without it. Very nice.

QuoteBut I'm sure many of you got that too.

i have 49.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

MeddlingCrybaby

I bet you don't mind when you're wife exaggerates.
:wink:

Quote from: glen on November 12, 2008, 07:40:21 AM
Quote from: cara on November 11, 2008, 07:25:42 PM

i have 49.

I told you a million times..  don't exaggerate.
Fester Rules You Drool

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: houdinicj7 on November 06, 2008, 03:38:13 PM
Quote from: jzacs71 on November 06, 2008, 12:57:45 PM
-The spb/melvins 7'' is dark clear purple.
-My 'The End' lp came w/that giant stcker,it's got some kind of weird monster on it.

i have purplish version of that STB -- has a red/maroon tint -- redder than that DRUMB color
is yours like the drumb purple
- what is under the STB 7" -- the white cover sleeve -- which 7" is that?
also -- what color is your chunklet? 
any what is the difference between the 2 stonerwitch LPs
and your choice live -- same show? - one has the cd cover and other is that hand picure?
are there 2 different versions of the orange version of Tanks 7"?
oh yeah -- anal cunt crakcs me up

i need to refresh myself on how to post pics and such -- time to read the faq

-Yeah,it is more redish-purple
-In the white sleeve is a 'Yuthanagia' flexi-disc
-Black Boss Hoss
-One of the 'Stoner Witch' lps is signed by Buzz,Dale & Mark D.
-Same show on the 'Your Choice Live', only 'It's Shoved' on last track of the 2x10''
-I have 2 'Tanks' red/orange & 1 blue

>>>JZS<<<

I would like to see bUTTHOLEmAN & anaconda's Melvins collections.... 8-[

norecess

I am the Sun

My collection consists of almost their entire discography, a signed Nude With Boots poster and signed CD, the shitting dog shirt, the Eggnog shirt, a Houdini shirt, the Hydra Jello Biafra W/ Melvins shirt, and a signed poster for the Lysol/Eggnog show at The Troubadour

cara

Quote from: NickP on November 18, 2008, 07:04:18 PM
My collection consists of almost their entire discography, a signed Nude With Boots poster and signed CD, the shitting dog shirt, the Eggnog shirt, a Houdini shirt, the Hydra Jello Biafra W/ Melvins shirt, and a signed poster for the Lysol/Eggnog show at The Troubadour

pics or it didn't happen.  ;)

norecess

Quote from: norecess on November 18, 2008, 05:13:27 PM
Coooooooooooooooooooool.

Buick? What happened to the pictures you posted?

FartLips

Quote from: cara on November 19, 2008, 01:27:25 AM
Quote from: NickP on November 18, 2008, 07:04:18 PM

pics or it didn't happen.  ;)
that's the spirit! :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Rev. Mike

Does anyone have a large, high quality, head on, properly cropped, pic of the uncensored Lysol cover?  Please and thank you.

booji

I put this in 'Sales and Auctions' but I just want to drop it here too. If anyone wants to trade me for my meat can, let me know. I'm looking for a medium size devil head shirt from the current tour. I'm hoping they've made more for the upcoming shows.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Rev. Mike on November 19, 2008, 12:12:40 PM
Does anyone have a large, high quality, head on, properly cropped, pic of the uncensored Lysol cover?  Please and thank you.
What do you need it for Rev Mike?  I'll see if I can find one tonight.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus