Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: oldernie on June 12, 2011, 01:47:44 PM
i have it from a good source, that after the initial swap they went back to a hotel room and fucked whilst the girl was watching too.
And that I taught Cloud everything he knows. By the way, did you see what just popped up on eBay (and almost immediately disappeared again)?

SeattleSam

Quote from: jules on June 12, 2011, 02:03:15 PM
i have it from a good source, that after the initial swap they went back to a hotel room and fucked whilst the girl was watching too.
And that I taught Cloud everything he knows. By the way, did you see what just popped up on eBay (and almost immediately disappeared again)?
:lol: Did Jules send the seller a secret offer?  Eightball answer me now!
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

jules

Quote from: SeattleSam on June 12, 2011, 02:08:16 PM
Quote from: jules on June 12, 2011, 02:03:15 PM
:lol: Did Jules send the seller a secret offer?  Eightball answer me now!
You are correct, sire. Do you have crystal balls or something?  :lol:

Idlehanz

I decided to take a look through my posters.  This is about 1/4 of the tubes.  I counted 106 different Melvins posters and about 30 from various other bands.  I may have some Melvins doubles for sale or trade soon.  I'm deciding what to do with them.

(((O)))

My Melvins collection sucks! NO vinyl!, NO posters!, NO shirts!, NO special merch! Just the following on CD...

Ozma
Bullhead
Lysol
Houdini
Stoner Witch
Stag
Honky
Electroretard
The Maggot
The Bootlicker
Hostile Ambient Takeover
Pigs Of The Roman Empire
Never Breathe What You Cant See
Houdini Live
(A) Senile Animal
Nude With Boots
The Bride Screamed Murder
Sugar Daddy Live

Used to own a few others too but sold them on since i never listened to them. Colossus, Millenium  Monsterwork, Alive At The.., The Crybaby, Sieg Howdy.  8-[

Angus Khan

My collection is the exact same.  All the cds, no vinyl, no rare stuff, no tshirts or posters.  I have the 2 dvds too.  I'm not into collecting vinyl. Cds are good enough for me.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

MrLuck87

Quote from: Angus Khan on August 07, 2011, 03:27:19 PM
My collection is the exact same.  All the cds, no vinyl, no rare stuff, no tshirts or posters.  I have the 2 dvds too.  I'm not into collecting vinyl. Cds are good enough for me.

The cds sound better anyway.  Vinyl is cool for the big artwork!

I've been meaning to post my collection for a long time.  Maybe I'll do it tomorrow when I get my copy of Sieg Howdy back.

jonE5

Quote from: MrLuck87 on August 07, 2011, 08:25:52 PM
Quote from: Angus Khan on August 07, 2011, 03:27:19 PM

The cds sound better anyway.  Vinyl is cool for the big artwork!

I've been meaning to post my collection for a long time.  Maybe I'll do it tomorrow when I get my copy of Sieg Howdy back.

Love your new Avatar1  :lol:

MrLuck87

Quote from: jonE5 on August 08, 2011, 11:50:36 AM
Love your new Avatar1  :lol:

Heh thanks!

Anyway, here's my collection.  I'm starting college soon so it'll probably stay like this for awhile.

(((O)))

What's that "trick riddle book" thing between HAT and Pigs?

anaconda

monts

A book with tricks and riddles in it?

dead mike

The trick is finding a copy. The riddle is how much you're willing to steal from your grandma's purse if you do.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

MrLuck87

Quote from: dead mike on August 08, 2011, 09:59:26 PM
The trick is finding a copy. The riddle is how much you're willing to steal from your grandma's purse if you do.

They gave it away with copies of HAT in 2006.  I paid $10 for HAT with the trick and riddle book.  My copy of HAT also had an FYE sticker that said "$18.99" on it.  No wonder it was their most returned album.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 06, 2011, 02:53:24 PM

I decided to take a look through my posters.  This is about 1/4 of the tubes.  I counted 106 different Melvins posters and about 30 from various other bands.  I may have some Melvins doubles for sale or trade soon.  I'm deciding what to do with them.

P.M. me when you figure out what posters you have doubles of.  I would be very interested in buying some of 'em....or trade, 'cause I know I've got some doubles too.